Jesse and Neil (Moreau and Heisenberg VAs)

Jesse was too stunned to even be surprised as he watched the character he voice acted and acted as sitting on a couch while watching TV.

He was just in his home when he was suddenly transported to muddy water. He fell into the muddy water, he meant, because he was transported on the land beside it and he rolled over when he woke up. And he's now freezing cold, despite the summer heat.

And with that, he tried to find shelter... and that led to where he was now. Inside Moreau's house, and... well, inside Moreau's house. The hunchbacked creature that he voiced as was unaware of his presence, and seemed to be dozing off while watching a '70s film.

How he got here, he didn't know. Just that he knew that he damn well shouldn't be here in the game world of Resident Evil.

He tried to sneak back out, he wanted to be ANYWHERE but in that slimy, disturbingly fish-smelling house, but...he stepped on a particularly creaky floorboard and that made the creature perk up and look behind it.

As soon as it saw Jesse, a phone went off, and Jesse stood still in fear as Salvatore Moreau, the third boss in Resident Evil Village and the character he voice acted as, stood up slowly and approached him.

He cursed.

The phone was behind him.

-----

Neil was groaning as he felt his back hit something. That something fell over and his back finally met a proper floor. He was just in his house playing Resident Evil Village while streaming when the stream all of a sudden cut off and he suddenly fell back on his chair and was then just... here. Wherever 'here' was.

It looked strangely familiar as a similarly familiar man walked towards him just to look down at him in anger.

"Who are you!? You should know that one of my machinery almost broke because of your stupid ass! Where'd
you even come from, you-"

Karl Heisenberg. The character I...

Neil sat up, alerting Heisenberg as he readied his sharp metals to the man's head. ...the character I voice!

Neil immediately brought his arms up at the realization that he's in the game. "Wait, I'm not going to cause any trouble!" He said swiftly before the metal could hit the back of his head.

Heisenberg looked doubtful. "Huh? Not cause any trouble? Well then you've already caused them, smartass!"

Through his glasses Neil could see disdain aside from the gritting teeth.

"Just shut up and let me fix it before I kill you for good!" His icelandic accent, of course, which is Neil's, by the way, was clear as Heisenberg started to chew on a blunt while fixing a Soldat that Neil now knew that he fell on.

It had knives for a head. He's glad that he didn't land on those and just the exposed metallic- no, rotten skin back of it, which still hurts somehow, mind you.

Heisenberg was spitting curses at both the work and Neil as he finished fixing the thing. To his surprise, Neil was actually obeying him and only just standing up. Neil knew that if he really was in this game, then if he wanted to survive he wouldn't anger this metal-wielding man. He still couldn't believe that he's even in this game by himself. This...just doesn't add up.

Now, the winning question: is he really by himself? Or maybe this is just a dumb prank set up by the team who worked on Resident Evil Village?

Neil looked around the place for the first time. Heisenberg ignored what he did, until he got a phone call. He rolled his eyes, setting the Soldat's body aside carefully, before taking a short stride towards the phone at the corner of the room.

He picked it up.

"Yes, Mother Miranda?"

Mother Miranda? I AM in the game! Neil watched closely as Heisenberg clutched the telephone tightly, like a death grip was cast upon it with the character's hand.

"I call for a meeting. Arrive at the church this instant."

It hung up.

Heisenberg harshly put the phone down. "There's... a God damn meeting. Shit." He turned around. "YOU!"

Neil, out of instinct, flinched when Heisenberg called out to him harshly loud.

The character spit out his blunt as he grabbed Neil's collar. "You're coming with me."

And punched him in the face. Neil immediately passed out to the sound of Heisenberg's scowl.