Andi and Paula (Beneviento VAs)

Paula found herself in front of a familiar house. She didn't know how she got there...and how Andi was also with her.

Andi seemed to almost immediately recognize where they were. "Isn't this the Beneviento Mansion?"

Paula shrugged. "I... I don't know. I was just... doing something, and then I ended up here."

Andi nodded. "...same."

They looked around.

"This is the Beneviento Mansion!"

Paula saw a waterfall. "Is this really it? Then... then how are we in a game? I mean...you know it's not-" Paula paused when Andi was suddenly nowhere to be seen.

Her eyes widened. If this IS the Beneviento Mansion, then...

Paula grimaced as she saw the doll heads on top of the graves.

She ignored it as she carefully walked towards the lift.

She then felt a slap on her face. She jolted back. "Ah! I'm really sorry! But you weren't responding so I assumed you were under the influence of the flowers." Andi retracted her hand.

"O- ow," Paula touched her face. "Um... thanks I guess. And... yeah, I think I was hallucinating then." Andi nodded and they both continued their way to the lift.

Once inside, the lift moved on its own. "This... is actually kinda scary. I mean... us? In a video game we voice acted in? I just... don't believe it." Paula started. Andi nodded.

"Yeah... I'm getting creeped out, too. I thought you were messing with me when you ignored my calls earlier, but... I guess it really IS possible that we'd get trapped in a hallucination... and that this isn't just a prank on us by the team." Andi stopped talking when the lift paused.

They both stepped out and ws greeted with the Beneviento Mansion's door. Andi knocked three times first, waited a few seconds, before pushing the door open.

The inside was just as foggy and dense as the outside.

"Wow... now this is scary... I remember almost having a heart attack at the baby monster in the basement." Andi said. "You played it already?" Paula asked. Andi nodded.

"Yeah-"

She was cut off by a creak on the old wooden floorboards.

Both their attention snapped to where the sound could be from.

It was from the staircase.

They both looked at each other in anxiety of the uneasy realness of the situation.

"Um... hello?"

"You managed to get through the garden to here, huh?" Paula immediately recognized that voice as Angie Beneviento's. Her voice.

The voice chuckled, playful yet dull, "You were just lucky!"

The voice disappeared as a familiar sound took over the silence...

Andi's eyes widened. "That's..."

Paula's eyes widened as well when she saw what emerged from the stairs.

It was as loud as its mouth's length.

"....THE FETUS MONSTER!"