1

The judge slammed the wooden Hammer against the table, looking down at the blonde boy Who had a smirk on his face.

"i sentece naruto uzumaki to jail for 23 years, for arson and sencond degree murder!"

he shouted out loud and clear. Naruto shook his head as sasuke approached him, putting him In hand cuffs.

"didnt go well did it?"

He asked

"no not really"

He smiled, letting sasuke do his Job.
The raven head walked him To the Police car, Ino was waiting for sasuke.

"dont try anything"

Sasuke tched as he threw the criminal into the back of the car. Naruto hissed by himself as sasuke closed the Doors and sat To the drivers seat.

He started the car, In silence.

"handsome criminal wasnt he?"

Ino mentioned and sasuke huffed.

______

"alright lets get your shit chainged, heres the clothes and give extra shit here"

Kankuro sighted, he hated criminals with everything he had, so a quard was a good Job for him.

Naruto eventually, After all the arguing, got changed.

Kankuro walked him Off To his cell.

'my cell mate is a Red head? How great...'

He sighted silently and sat on his bed, the most uncomfortable bed he has ever Come across. Kankuro left the cell, giving a mad glance To his brother before he left the area completely.

"hey"

Naruto started, and his mate gave him a glance.

"hi"

"so whats your name"

He laid down on the bed, trying desperately To find a comfortable position.

"dont try To start a conversation, for the sake of talking."

He hissed

"but its Gaara"

The boy said guietly.

"YOURE A GUY?"

Narutos eyes widen as Gaara tilted his head In confusion.

"ofcourse i am?"

He said back and naruto laughed.

"you have so much eyeliner on i thought you were a girl!"

"i-i was born with these... '

He got More and More confused, but naruto kept laughing

" yeah right, im naruto btw"

He offered his hand To Gaara. But this didnt move other than flinch.

"hn- what are you here for?"

He continued, and Gaara shrugged.

"i killed my dad"

He said quietly

"i killed my teacher and burned his house down"

Naruto continued, thinking that it would be only fair To also answer the question.

After hours of just talking another quard walked over, opening the cell door.

"alright kiddos, luch"

The Boys get up as soon as the Word lunch left the silverheads mouth.

"hi Kakashi."

Gaara said, Kakashi was so laid back he had become one of gaaras personal favorite quards. Although he often worked at night.

Kakashi nodded at Gaara and followed the blonde with his gaze. It sent shivers down narutos spine.

"New one na?"

Kakashi raised his brow and naruto nodded.

"yeah, pretty much"

Kakashi smirked and let the two walk To the Lunch area by themselves.

"few things, dont talk to tobi, hes here for pedofilia, we all hate him. and Shikamaru, that boy over there, usually asks for Cigarettes, other than that, hes usually by himself"

He explained and naruto gave him a nod

The two eat together, they came along just fine, both murderers afterall.

Naruto took a glance at the table the guards were dining together, the silverhead was staring at him, and when he got caught he whispered something To sai and sai looked at naruto too.

Naruto gazed back at his food, he didnt complain, the food was better than he had ever made.

"GAARA MY MAN"

Kiba screamed and hit the Red head on the shoulder, he had atleast three People worth of food with him.

"Who tf is you,"

He smirked at naruto and offered his hand for naruto To shake.

"the names Kiba, ex drug dealer."

Narutos eyes widen, he had heard about Kiba, trough tv and Police and how many tons of cocaine and crystal meth he had snuggled To the country he had been one of the most wanted criminals of their time.

"naruto, murderer"

He said like he was proud of it. The inuzuka nodded and started To shovel the food into his mouth.

"Kankuro is looking at us"

Kiba informed, getting annoyed.

Gaara shook his head not saying anything, naruto hadnt heard the man.

________

Hidan slammed Shikamarus head against the brick wall.

"pay your shit on time fuckass, you owe me 7 packs worth of Cigarettes!"

Blood flew trough Shikamarus broken nose, he couldnt get words trough his mouth.

''alright big guy, enough of this."

Kakashi took hoidan by the neck and forced him To let go. Hidan grunted and yelled at Kakashi.

"thanks.."

Shikamaru ghasped covering his bloody nose

"thank naruto, he told me you were getting beaten."

The nara nodded and walked Off, To Some other quard To fix his nose

____