2

There are two floors, upstairs are criminals with More years, and downstairs criminals with less years.

More years 30-50+

Less years: 1-29

____

Shikamaru thanked sai for fixing his nose, looking stupid as ever with the bandages.

"hey you"

He grabbed onto narutos shoulder, Who still was sitting In the dining area with Kiba and Gaara. they had finished Lunch long time ago.

Naruto turned his head, seeing the same boy he had told Kakashi about.

"oh hello"

Naruto smiled.

"thanks for you know,.."

Shikamaru muttered, and naruto nodded, putting his hand ontop of Shikamarus.

" dont worry about it"

Shikamaru gave him a slight, almost unoticeable smile.

"sit down with us"

Naruto offered and Shikamaru shrugged.

"ill get you In trouble."

"Come on sit down"

Kiba said smirking, and Shikamaru sighted obeying.

"what a drag,"

Shikamaru said sitting down.

"you like Cigarettes dont you"

Kiba catched Shikamarus attention fully with Cigarettes.

"i only have 4 grams of meth, you w-"

Shikamaru shook his head half sentece.

"i dont use"

Kiba nodded.

Naruto got up from his seat and headed To his and Gaaras cell To go To the bathroom. Kakashi followed the boy when he saw him leave the table.

Naruto wistled his way To the cell and into the bathroom, the bathroom was just a separate room without a door, naruto did his business.

Kakashi was standing in the middle of the room, scaring and suprising the uzumaki.

"sir?!"

Naruto shouted out, and Kakashi took a step forward.

"silence jailbird, or are you up To no good?"

He smirked, naruto panicked shaking his head.

"no sir i was just-"

Kakashi shook his head

"call me Kakashi"

Naruto swalloved Hard and nodded.

"okay sir Kakashi"

He said loud and clear making the quard laugh.

"youre a mess, jailbird"

He ovat narutos head and the boy smiled.

"Stop flirtin with the fucking criminals! "

Kankuro shouted out from the Hall way, and Kakashi sighted and walked away.

____

Pov: Gaara

There i sat, staring my empty Cup that not me, but Kiba Had finished atleast an hour ago. Something moved beside me ne before i was on my senses naruto was no where To be seen.

He was really the only People i came along In this hell home, so naturally i excused myself from the table, and went After him. I went To the showering area, then outside and seemed like i left the smartest place To look from Last, where Else would he be than our cell.

Kankuro, my Lovely, dear, amaizing big brother. He isnt shit. Was waiting outside the cell. He would have killed me right there and then, when the knife cut trough our fathers throath, if it wasnt for Temari, i would not be Alive.

I give him a mad glance as a step into the cell, suprised that Kakashi was making his way out.

____

Pov: 3rd person

As the quards make their way out, leaving the two alone.

"what did you leave for?"

Gaara tilted his head.

"just for Some alone time..."

He lied, because apparently he cant tell someone if he uses the bathroom.

Gaara nodded and sat down In his bed.  Naruto laid down on his, facing the wall. A little blush crawled up To his face.

'jailbird..?'