I'm Mr. Lover Man, and I miss my Lover

Lillie pov
I woke up with the sun right in my eyes, as I rubbed them I then realized I'm home with my family I smiled. As I went down stairs I could see my father reading a newspaper while my mother was having a chat with Gladion.

"Good morning, princess Lillie" my father greeted, "good morning to you too father" I greeted back with a smile. Back then my breakfast was all silence but now it's all laughter and smiles. " You know what Lillie, Elio's
back" as Gladion said that I froze "Really!?" Both me and mother said in disbelief, "If I recall correctly he was the one who you traveled with around Alola, correct?" My father asked "Yes, his the one dear" mother answered his question " You sure have a lot of guy friends Lillie hopefully, you both didn't do any naughty things together"
my father teased "Father! Why would I do that I'm literally 16! I yelled. After we all laughed even Hobbes joined.

As we walked through the streets of Hau'lio city then
I saw a familiar figure "Hau!" I yelled out, as he ran towards us and said "Alola! Lillie, Gladion, Lusamine" he greeted us with a smile "Hau I would like you to meet my father "Mohn Aether" as I introduced him to my father, "Alola young man" my father greeted him back, "Where you guys going?"
he asked " Were going to the Pokemon School, you?" I replied "Cool, same" after he said those words he started eating a malasada.

*Fast forward to the Pokemon School.*

Mallow,Lana! I missed you too I said while being hugged "Welcome back Lillie." both Kiawe and Sochles greeted me back. After all the greetings, I introduced them to my father, that was when Elio came and asked me to talk to him privately.

"Hey, Lillie we've been friends for a long time and I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend!! As he confessed that my heart stopped, I was frozen like a statue, "But if you don't want to it's okay! he blurted out with flushed face. The next thing we knew our lips where touching. Then that was when I said "Of course you idiot", "Thank you, Thank you!!" He yelled out.

Third person pov

...But unknown to the couple someone was watching them, with tears flowing down the young man's face as he held pink and red roses in his hand with a box of chocolate.
He then sang a song that would make any creature, God or Goddess cry tears. This is what he sang...

"I'm Mr. Lover Man, and miss my Lover"

Reminder
I only post on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Due to my module I have limited time to post. I hope you understand.