Meeting the past present and future: Part 2

Lilie pov
I had lots of fun with my younger self she got to meet father. Were here again too meet the present Grand Council and a not so distant future Grand Council.

Everything played out like the last time the Muse's were beautiful as ever the Retinues we're also handsome. Then the most shocking thing has happened in the second introduction me and Gladion were part of  the Muse's and Retinues. I was dubbed The wisdom Muse. The Muse of Athena. Galdion was dubbed the mortal administrator.I was surprised as hell same goes for Gladion. But I was just standing near the portal no moving.As both prime minister went out of the portal a crowd of girls yelled "Prime Minister!" Once more both Cris's didn't like the sound of that even my older self didn't like it. They simply glared at them as the present Prime Minister walked the carpet he was praised by many. Now it was the other prime minister turn to walk the carpet.

As the portal disappeared he held out his hand for my older self witch she gladly took it, she then grabbed her hankershif and opened it wide then the most unbelievable thing happened she lowered his mask we were all thinking are we gonna see his face even the present Grand Council was shivering out of anxiety. Then they kissed but the hankershif was blocking the view not even the cameras could capture it! Then as soon as they parted she had a smile and touched his lips with her index finger. They started walking down the carpet with a smile we were shocked the present Grand Council jaws dropped, the other Grand Council had smirks on there faces the fan girls started crying.

Hanami then asked"So Prime Minister your in a relationship with Ms. Aether?" Witch was replied with a nod he then asked another question "So Ms. Aether how dose it feel being the girlfriend of the Prime Minister?" "Well it's quite hectic due to fans but not to much that I can't handle" she replied with a smile.

As went off live. Moon started laughing and yelling "I f#ck!ng told you Lillie was perfect for you!" "Moon language" he bluntly said she then said "You a$$h*les owe me $500 dracmas!" Witch was payed by the boys even the prime minister. "How old are you?" I asked my older self "I'm 18yrs old" she replied "that's literally two years away. After that two years I will be dating him" told her while pointing at the the two older prime ministers. She just sighed and told her they aren't that bad there extremally loving.