Half-blood's

Third person pov
As we can see here each and everyone of our hero friends are here in Alola in the Manalo Stadium. Everything was extremely calm until they heard a load roar it was the legendary Pokemon Sogaleo. "Nebby!" As the Alola gang yelled in joy, that was when the Hoeen gang saw and yelled out "manaphy!".

As each and everyone one of Ash's comrades saw each and everyone of their legendary pokemon from their region's. They started chasing the legendary Pokemon to try and talk to them, they fallowed it to the battle field we're they saw twelve no thirteen figures sitting some were standing.

 They started chasing the legendary Pokemon to try and talk to them, they fallowed it to the battle field we're they saw twelve no thirteen figures sitting some were standing

"Oh dear it seems like we got some mortals here!" The one with the red gown said "Well isn't that our main objective." Said the one with a hootthoot, "Hey! Sogaleo where you going!?" The blond haired man exclaimed. As the legendary Pokemon of the Sun ran towards our blonde bookworm, just to be pet as Elio tried to pet aswell The legendary Pokemon of the Sun refused and simply tried bitting him and walked back to it's owner.

"Are-are you it's trainer?" As Lillie asked those words, the thirteen figures laughed and man who was petting Sogaleo started praising the young bookworm "You sure are smart!" "Athena! Have you blessed this wonderful young lady with your wisdom?". That was when the paparazzi started showing up and every bit of it was on live television, it was extremely loud especially for the one with hazel haired woman who covered her ears while hiding behind Moltres then the man with a black tuxedo yelled "SILENCE!" after that one word everything went silent he was mad that was when a storm was brewing up above our heads then we heard lightning the man who yelled started floating up in the air the shot a lightning bolt out of his hands right for the one who was making a flower crown for the drunken man beside her which barely missed her by an inch! "Zeus calm down!" The woman who was sitting beside him earlier yelled out "Just think of clear skies dear brother!" The man with pineapple juice and green t-shirt yelled out
"How did you do that only a god can do that!" One of the reporters asked the man " Because I am a God!" The man named Zeus answered the reporters question. As Arceus started to talk using telepathy "Dear mortals please meet our masters the Olympians" "Masters!?" Each and everyone yelled out "I thought you we're free Pokemon!?" Professor Rowan said "Oh heaven's No we can't possibly run the universe after all we're just pokemon after all" Mew said with a giggle "Mew your mine!" As Goh yelled out before the PokeBall even touched Mew an elderly woman with a female and male pyroar grabbed Mew into her arms and started scolding Goh "What are you doing young man!? I'm Mew's one and only master!". After that scolding Goh was bowing and hiding behind Chloe "Everyone you all may now the legendary Pokemon from your region's they rule the world, No! We rule the world the Olympian Gods!" Zeus exclaimed "So your saying you all are gods!?" Another reporter asked.

As each and everyone one of the questions were answered they announced that they had children who we're half god and half human who were hiding in a place called New Rome where there safe from monsters who want to eat them. That was when the champions proposed a party where they meet The Grand Council of New Rome to talk about the new reality of both half-blood's and mortals which the God's happily accepted.