008

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜
REBELLION
CHAPTER EIGHT: 
"The Trifecta."
▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

THE NEXT WEEK the dark brown haired girl was wrapping herself in a towel, she had just got out of the shower and she was about to get started on blow drying her hair, but then she heard a soft knock on the door. She plugged up her hair dryer and walked over to the door as she ran a hand through her wet strands. She cracked it open and saw Allison standing outside of it in a cute top, jeans, heels and her hair in dark brown ringlets flowing down her shoulders.

"Yes, Alls?" Annabeth asked her sister as she opened the door a bit wider.

"I was just wondering if you could take me to school today?" The taller girl asked her.

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a sec to finish getting ready, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Allison shakes her head, "Alright, I'll meet you down there, okay?"

"All right." Allison said, then she exited her room as Annabeth closed her bathroom door.

She quickly got to work on her hair, she spent about 10 minutes making sure it was dry before she started to work on curling it into waves. Then when she was finished she rolled on deodorant and pulled on her PINK branded sports bra and underwear. Then she grabbed her clothes she had resting on her toilet seat, she pulled the fishnets up her short legs, then she put on her high waisted shorts and buttoned and zipped them up. And finally, she pulled on her skeleton graphic drawstring cropped hoodie.

Once she was finishing getting dressed she sprayed herself with cinnamon roll scented perfume, turned off the bathroom light and grabbed her shoes before she ran down the steps. When she sat down at the table she turned in her chair and pulled the converse onto her feet, then she laced them just in time to lift her head up and grab the syrup before someone snatched it up.

She was eating her waffles and oatmeal when suddenly she looked up and noticed her mother and father staring at her with distaste, Annabeth let out a heavy sigh and dropped her fork on the plate, it made a loud clattering sound against the glass as she looked at her parents.

"What is the problem now?"

"Don't you think you should put on a different shirt?" Her mom asked her, her dark brows furrowed in disapproval and her lips curled.

"One that doesn't expose your entire abdomen." Her dad scoffed before he shoveled waffles into his mouth across the table from her.

Annabeth just rolled her eyes, "You guys always have shit to say about what I wear—"

"Annabeth Ingrid Argent!" Her father scolded her for her language but she simply ignored him.

"—When it's my body. I will wear whatever I damn well please."

"We're just simply saying that it's not appropriate for you to be showing skin like that." Her mom said, her expression twisted with frustration.

"Mom, dad, you can barely even see it." Allison mutters as she awkwardly dips her spoon in her bowl of her yogurt.

"I don't care." Her dad declared, "Go change, now."

Annabeth crossed her arms, "No." Then she shrugged carelessly, "Matter fact, I'm done eating." She pushed her chair back and made her way up the stairs, then she walked into her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth. Once she finished she snatched up her backpack and ran down the stairs with her keys in her hand.