108

Chapter 108: "repressed memory surface"

Chapter 108:
"repressed memory surface"

     EARLY the next morning as Anna was eating a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal, she and Isaac got a text from Stiles asking them to meet him and Malia at the station

     EARLY the next morning as Anna was eating a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal, she and Isaac got a text from Stiles asking them to meet him and Malia at the station. He said he needed their moral support, incase his dad mentions Donovan, which he knew he eventually would.

The sibling duo quickly finished their breakfast and shared the bathroom to brush their teeth, then they both went their separate ways to their rooms. Since Anna had taken a shower the night prior, all she had to do is find something to wear. Her cerulean gaze inspected the clothes in her closet and she puts an outfit together.

The outfit that she picked out consisted of a striped blue and white long sleeved turtleneck, and a red denim high waisted skirt. She exchanged her pajamas for the new outfit, and she added some accessories to it. A black belt through the skirt loops with a heart shaped buckle, and fishnet tights with black knee socks.

She topped off the outfit with a cropped black leather jacket, then she scooped up her keys, phone, and earphones from her beside and shoves them in her pocket. She sits on the edge of her bed and laced up her black Docs, then she grabs her bag and pulls the strap on her shoulder. She tilted her head and the light flickers off as she leaves her bedroom, and she walks out into the hall.

Isaac meets her at the front door of their apartment with his bag strap hanging on his shoulder, his outfit consists of a black graphic One Piece Anime hoodie, an oversized black denim jacket, black skintight jeans, and his trusty black combat boots.

Anna locks the door behind her and the siblings make their leave from the apartment and head to the parking garage, once they get to their vehicles they climb in and pulled out the garage and make their way to the station.

When they pull up to the station Isaac holds the door for her as they walked inside, when they entered the lobby they find Stiles and Malia stood waiting for them outside of Noah's office.

The sibling duo exchange a brief look with Stiles as he opens the door, when Malia walked through the two of them head in as well, with Stiles following after and shutting the door behind him.