2||Now

"Monsters are made, Not born."

Part 2 of The Scary Survivor

🎭Astrid Marcus (Russo) 🎭

"Guys, Change of plan, He has a large number of people behind him not that we can't fight them but problem here is by the time we finish someone could have called the others and our identities would be leaked, So my plan is 4 bullet straight through his heart, What you saying" I said through my earpiece to my friends.

"I wanted to torture him badly and throw him onto the streets as a warning to everyone working against us to not put their nose in our motherfucking business" Said Ace.

"I want the same too but Phoenix's right, It will be hard" Said Bels.

"What about you Shadow" I asked considering he was the only quiet one in our group. He was the quiet one among us but he was the most observant.

"I agree, 4 bullets through his heart wouldn't be hard but we don't want to take any extra risk so 4 bullets through his heart and 4 bullets  straight through his eyes" Reasoned Ezra, we don't want him alive by any chances

"I second that" I said as well as the others.

"In three, Ready?" Ezra asked.

"Yes" Both Bella and I said at the same time.

"Born Ready" said Ace, yep, he is the dramatic one.

"1" We made sure our guns were targeted towards the target.

"2" It was dead silence, as we focused on what we are doing.

"1" We pulled our triggers and ran as we saw him falling to the ground, lifeless. well-deserved for messing with our people. Just as we reached our cars all of us smirked at each other, before driving off to High-School before they get any doubts on us, Its hard being an assassin and a student at the same time.

Him, the one we just killed mercilessly out there was the leader of one of the smallest gang, The Grainger's. Recently he tried to mess up with us by stealing one of our important shipments which could have landed us in extreme trouble with the mafias if Ace didn't find out in time.

Getting in trouble with the mafia is not the very best thing to do.

But for sure his death would be a great warning to the others who are planning to mess with us.

By the time we reached Crystal High, our high school, we could clearly see Mr Osborne, Our principle standing there with smoke coming out of his ears, he is the only one who knows about the things we do after Diego and Kate, Bella's mom and Diego's wife. He was a assassin himself until one of his rivals killed his wife, and he stopped killing and stealing from then on but only after he killed the one who killed his wife, he was also our trainer, the "cool" one if you ask me, so, its not the best if he is mad.

So, Whats the reason now?

"What the fuck were you all thinking while killing him like that ? That too in public!, what if someone has seen you? What if the CCTV's have caught your face? Do you know how dangerous that is? I can't with y'all" He said in a breath.

Answered

"Calm the fuck down Neene, and you know its great to know you don't believe us a little bit" It was Ace who said.

"First : Don't.call.me.that
Second : Its true I don't believe you a little bit" Mr Osborne, or as Ace calls him Neene, His name is Neville, always reminds me of Neville Longbottom.

"Not even a little bit?" Ace

"Especially not you" I second that Neene.

"And we made sure nobody saw us today, we are not that foolish and we will see you later, gotta go before someone gets a doubt." Bella said to which both Ezra and I nodded and Ace just whined saying how schools are boring to which he got a smack from Neene and we all ran before a 2 hour lecture broke out while laughing and a shouting Mr Osborne behind us.

This is my life now. The very best I could ever get.

__________________________

Words - 740

This was more of a filler chapter I think, A sneak peek of her current life:) and who is your favourite character and the least favorite?
Mine's Ezra and Ace (Favourites)
Azalea(Least)

Love ya and hope you enjoyed.

-Annv

Published on Jan-30-2022
New chapter will be out on Feb-4-2022<3.