6||School

"You underestimate the power
the darkness holds"

🎭Astrid🎭

The knocks started getting louder as well as the shouts, I thought to pretend sleeping, but what about the bitches behind me? As I looked back at them, pleading to get the fucking out of here before anyone decides to break the door, since I'm not planning to open any time soon. As getting my point, they sneaked out through the window, the same one they used to sneak in, hiding somewhere, wherever, but that ain't the problem here, they know very well to hide somewhere they won't get caught and protect themselves, we were trained for that.

As I made sure, everything was clear, the door magically opened, the whole family other than Azalea and Levi was here, with guns.

Damn, I am falling in love, with Arlo's gun, it was a hot beretta 92 pistol, black in color, the name Arlo was written in golden letters, so, designed specially for him, it either gonna go missing or I am gonna buy one myself.

Do you have the money tho?

No but Ezra does.

Ezra's money, my money.
My money, no ones money.

"What happened here, Astrid?" Alessio asked looking around to spot someone somewhere.

"Nothing happened, you just lost your mind" I said with an eye roll.

"Don't roll your eyes, Sorella(Sister)" Arlo said also looking around.

"Why did you fucking scream then?" Luca screamed at me, his eyes failing to hide the relief of not someone being here. Bad brother do care.

"Nightmare?" I said more like a question than a answer, even though the three didn't looked convinced at all, they decided to talk about it tomorrow, as I was going to sleep, Alessio came to me and told me I would be going to school tomorrow with either Luca or Levi. He kissed my head before going out. I wiped the kiss off my head while making disgusting noises, only to hear laughter coming from the other end of the room, haven't they gone yet?

Bitch, I want my beauty sleep, I have a mission tomorrow. I am busy.

"He loves you" Bella said.

"So?"

"So, nothing, anyway, excited for school?" Bella said welcoming herself on my bed.

"Why should I be excited for another hell?" I said while looking at her weirdly.

"Maybe because we are also attending and you love us" Ace intervened causing me to jump from my bed while looking at them to make sure they ain't joking, they better not be, I am excited as hell now, for sure.

"We ain't joking TriTri" Ace said, he has a thing for making bloody ass nicknames.

"Don't you dare call me tha-" I was cut off by Ace running around my room screaming TriTri TriTri. This bitch, I swear I would kill him one day and paint the wall with his blood and sell it for 10 bucks.

"Why did you ask about nightmare?" It was Ezra who said that.

As I finished telling them the story, they were busy laughing, Bella and Ace laughing thier ass off, Ezra trying his best not to laugh out loud, sensing my glare.