4||Family?

"And she embraced the chaos
as it painted her life with purpose"

Astrid Marcus (Russo)

I can see them standing there, I have always loved the silence, but I hate this, I can feel that they are trying to read through my eyes, haha, only Ezra, Bella, Ace, Neene and Diego can. But I can't read them too, and its the first time something like that is happening. I have always read through people, they can lie, but their eyes can't. The only one I can read in here is Azalea, she looks like she wants to kill me, mutual feelings, twinnie, mutual feelings.

The silence was broken by Alessio. Oops daddy.

"Come in, tesoro (Sweetheart)" 'daddy' said with a soft tone, a tone I have always wanted to hear when i was a kid, but I ain't a kid anymore.

"Who are you" I asked in the most confusing tone I could muster. Thats not true, I know everyone standing here with me.

The one behind me, Giovanni, the one who threw me to the forest that night, I don't hate him, he just did what his boss told, he don't have a word in it, I know how that feels very well.

The one in front of me, Alessio, dad I mean sperm donor, the one who abused his youngest kid not caring about her age.

The one beside him in the left, Arlo, brother, the one who should have been there to protect me when dad was abusing and nearly killing me, but no he just watched me with a smirk, oh, how can I forget him.

The one beside sperm donor in the right, my second oldest brother, Rafael, the one I used to look up to. The one who never cared.

Then Levi and Luca, I don't hate them as much as I hate Arlo and Rafael, they were only 8.

The last and final one, my so called twin, Azalea, she was 6 too, so damn young but she was dad's everything.

I took a deep breath harshly, A-L-E-S-S-I-O can't you get that through your fucking brain, Phoenix.

And I know very well Arlo and Alessio knows very well, I am lying while the others look a bit sad, while Azalea's looked super mad. And thats when I took a look at Azalea clearly.