5||Phoenix vs Nightmare

"Evil queens are the princesses
that was never saved"

🎭Astrid 🎭

Just like the old times, the entrance of the Black Blood was packed, most of them wearing masks enough to hide there identities. I was also wearing one, which indicated Phoenix and this was specially designed by Bella. Just as I entered everybody moved from my way, knowing who I am, as I got into the owner's room, Mr and Mrs Brooks, a sweet yet dangerous couple  they made Black Blood way back in the early 90s, they were great friends with the Valentine's, thats how I know them. Just as they saw me, Mrs Brooks, Emma, came to hug me while Mr Brooks, Marsh, nodded at me a little with a small smile.

"I missed you so much, my little phoenix" Ems said still hugging me, which I gladly accepted.

"We all missed you too, Ems" by we, I mean Bels, Ezra, Ace, Mr Osborne and Mr and Mrs Valentine.

"How was it after I was gone, anyone new?" I asked to both Ems and Marsh.

"There is, he goes by Nightmare, a well known fighter and an assassin, it is said he works for the Italians even though he takes work from the others too" Marsh said while Ems went away to check on the club.

"Nightmare, seems familiar" I said busy figuring who he is.

"No one has been able to beat him for the past 6 years, and its been 6 years since he started coming here" Marsh said amused at this mysterious person.

"He has a match tonight, wanna see" Marsh asked.

"Its better to feel than see" I said with a small smirk.

"Don't be so overconfident little nix" Marsh said, did he just- , he did

"Did you just question my skills, Marshmallow " I said before I started throwing a knife at him which missed him by an inch, I took mercy on him.

"No little nix, I have seen his skills with my own eyes, he is no ordinary" Marsh said.

"Well, I will show you my skills today then" I said sticking my tongue out at him to which he just rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"Go on, I missed your fights, I will have Em get you in with nightmare" he said while smiling a bit at me.

_____________________________

"And now we have the infamous Nightmare with someone new, the one who rises from the dead, Phoenix!" The referee shouted through his microphone when a boy came in.

He had dark blue eyes with dirty blond hair, his face was covered in a scary mask but anyone could say the one behind it is the freaking adonis himself, one look at him and I knew I have seen him somewhere, he looked at me the same way I looked at him, he was wondering the same thing, where in the living hell have we met? The only ones with dark blue eyes that I know is Arlo and Luca, Azalea has light ones, that always makes me question her genetics.

The bell rang indicating the fight has officially started, everyone cheered for him, calling out his name over and  over again.

He looked at me before coming to punch me in the eyes to which I immediately moved, only to realise he tricked me when his hands punched me straight in the guts. He's good.

What happended next was unexpected, he took me by my leg while punching me continuously in the face. It felt like I was tied that I couldn't move my hands.

With much force this time, I punched him straight in his torso while he aimed for my face which I successfully dodged by a inch. The rest was history, he won.