01|The Cute Blonde

A tall, slim figured boy was sitting with a green hoodie on in the school desk. Piles after piles of books were scattered beside him. Often he was fixing his big, square specs with his fourth finger that was slipping from his nose bone again and again. It seemed like he didn't care about what was going on outside; he just loved to stay in his small bookworld where he would find his ideal friends, family his own loving world. That boy always used to stand first in class .

Well, he had a secret though he was not quite aware of that. People called him -

"Oi ! Weirdo! Watch out!"

A football smacked Abner's head hard. For the sudden hit of the football he couldn't balance fell from the chair. He was rolling on the ground to find his glass.

"Ahhh- leave me- "

A wavy, raven haired boy who was the source of the football had stamped his feet on the bare palm of the square glassed boy with his sports boot on. He was the school bully Aaron Caddel, crush material of girls_ double chin, raven hair, boxer, perfect jawline that even math haters would have fallen in love with that. We can say he was the heart throb of Cherry Blossom High School.

"Having pain huhh? Where's your savior ?"

The boy was moaning in pain & Aaron still had not removed his sports booted feet from his palm rather he was giving pressure harder and harder. And his five cronies Devon, William, Roger, Luke and Zeke were continuously giggling and whistling as if they were enjoying any sumo wrestling competition.

"What did I do Aaron? My-m-my palm-"

After being begged so much and seeing him crying in pain he finally removed his feet. Due to the hard sole of the boot his palm got filled with blood. There was scratch, removed skin, blood and tears from his eyes.

He somehow managed to stand up holding and watching his right arm. The hood got removed and his curly golden brown hair became visible.

"Ohh- you asked what did you do right? Well, your cousin Rosie figured out that I'm the one who bullies you and she said she doesn't want to date a bully who hurts her 'Beloved brother'. She LEFT MEH! And not only that she placed a slap on my cheek! You're paying for that understood? ABNER JOHNSON!!"

Aaron left the class with his cronies and Abner went to wash the blood from his hand while still in tears. He loved her cousin Rosie so much and yeah Rosie also couldn't think anything except his cousin brother. Abner was washing his hand when he suddenly felt someone standing behind. He felt sick again -

"What h-hapened again? Why don't you l-leave me alone? Please-"

"Whoa- It's me it's me calm down! That Aaron stinking dumb! You should honestly complain to principal"

Without uttering a single word he directly jumped on his one and only friend and also bff Ethan Evans- for a hug. Ethan also returned the hug with a huge smile. He loved Abner like his own brother, at any family occasion on anything he used to invite him. They used to study together- everything!

Ethan was also another crush material of Cherry Blossom High School , he stood second, too supportive to Abner. Though he didn't care about being crush material of their school cuz his whole focus was on studies.

"Show me your palm. It's still bleeding... let's go, you need first aid"

"No- they will ask questions! Why, how these happened blah blah.."

Abner hated being questioned so much specially after being beaten or bullied. But Ethan somehow made him agree with him and got the first aid. After that they headed for their first class with Mr. Atonal, their most hated teacher. Mr.Lucas Atonal , their geography teacher, one and only one who used to support Aaron.