Prologue

Status: Unedited

Published: January 23, 2022

Y/n L/n...

You sure are one amazing prodigy...

The Gods gave no mercy to other people as they put everything everyone ever wanted into one short, petite body.

Beauty.

Talent.

Strength.

Leadership.

But then again, the Gods showed no mercy to anyone who has walked this Earth since 2 million years ago. Despite being the perfect girl, you were also given weaknesses.

Loss.

Trauma.

Vulnerability.

And most of all...

Failure.

You were still at around 6 years old when you started training with your Uncle. Your Uncle was a person who works as a spy. Not for a bad cause but a good one, he helps the FBI in keeping everyone safe. Your Mother and Father died when you were 13, it happened at 12:57 am on January 11, 2022  when they were bringing home supplies to make furniture for their business. You always loved to help your Mother and Father with the work, though she only allowed you to paint the bamboo furniture with varnish.

You didn't like being the least of help but you didn't want to let your Mother and Father know that you were secretly ripped underneath your baggy shirt. You wanted to help with heavy work which means unloading the truck with wood, metal, and glass materials but you had to keep your identity a secret.

Imagine how them parents would react when they find out their beautiful teenage girl works for her Uncle's League.

Well on the good side you did develop an amazing smelling range all for painting for hours with varnish.

Weird, right?

Koby Griffiths, now going by the name Koby Griffo, is a married man whose parents are divorced. His Father was the cause of it all, after one of their men found out he was cheating on his Wife with a high school girl. It all led to his demise which was serving 11 to 18 years in prison for killing one of your Uncle's siblings with a gun. He didn't have a license for it. Another thing, he changed his last name to Griffo, somewhat mocking his divorced Father's family name.

You wanted to interfere with his plan to kill Krystle but he was a retired sniper from the military and he kept his eyes on everyone watching.

Especially you.

He knew what you were capable of which scared you. You were around 11 years old since your Aunt Krystle's death. She was one of your favorite Aunts in your family and was Second-in-command in your Uncle's League. She handled aircrafts and ambushes but she never had her hands tainted with blood.

Killing was never in their vocabulary.

You also had your own squad of indescribably talented teens.

Marcus Garcia is Second-in-command and is placed as the 2nd higher up in your Squad's top 5. He is 2 years older than you and his occupation is being a Scientist in the group. Marcus' physical description: His hair is colored blonde by the tips while his brown roots are left uncoloured. His eyes are green. His height is 5'6 and is over protective of his Squad mates, kinda like a big bro.