2: The Plan

Status: Unedited

Published: January 31, 2022

You didn't know why you literally forgot about the cameras installed in the exhibit.

Panik attak: Activated.

"The fucking cameras-" you cut your self off with an annoyed scream, making Sasha cover her ears. You took a deep breath and used your knives to climb the wall again to inspect how many cameras there are.

'2... 8...11...'

"21 cameras. Fuck, I can't reach those heights," you told your self as you went back down and see everyone waiting for you. "What's wrong?" asked a blonde teen with blue eyes, it was Armin.

You sighed and put your blades back in your thighs. "We have something watching us, and we need to destroy them," you said as you pointed to an IP camera. "Those. Take those down first and I'll try to look for an exit."

Eren pulled Armin into a playful headlock and smiled at you. "We'll take care of it! Come on Armin, help me out!" said Eren as Armin smiled. "Sure!" said the blonde which made you smile.

"We'll help, too," said Annie from behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Go ahead, we need to be quick but careful," you said as everyone got their gear. You smiled as you ran to look for an exit.

'There should be several exits in this whole exhibit--'

You skidded to a stop when you saw a crew passage. "Well shit, that was easy."

You ran inside and checked every door for anything you might need. Much better, you found a security room that had lots of screens in it. You knew that because a glass door separates you from the room.

You closed your eyes, leaned your head on the door and thought for a bit. 'The cameras Eren and the others are taking down are IP System Cameras... If I could just locate the NVRs then no one will be able to find us...'

You warmed your hands up a bit before punching the door, opening it from the inside as you enter the room with your eyes wandering around the devices.

You frowned, you ran your bloody fingers through your hair.

"I need Mark for this job, I have no idea where the hell those important shits are..." you told yourself as you stood up and took off your bag, taking out your phone and called one of your friends. They picked up luckily.

"Y/n, you're 3 hours late for our movie marathon. We're already on our 2nd movie-"

"No time to chatter Marcus, I need you guys over at the exhibit right now. Bring at least 5 Mehves and bring Mark with you guys, I need help and I need everything done ASAP. Make sure no one sees you guys or we're horse shit, " you ordered as you walked around the hall. While walking around, you saw a meter box.

'If I destroy this, there'll be a black out throughout the entire exhibition. I might save time for the Survey Corps to do whatever they wanna do to help.'

Javi overheard your orders through the phone because of his hearing and looked at everyone else in the room.

"Alright Y/n wants me, Marcus, and Mark to go to the exhibit she went to 9 hours ago to help her with something. Y'all stay here and keep watch, okay?" ordered Javi as everyone nodded.

"Yeah yeah whatever, we'll follow when we finish Spirited Away..." said Ashley as Javi rolled his eyes.

"Come on you two, let's go get changed."