Messages (Chapter 7)

*Garroths pov*
I closed the door behind me after threatening to call mom if Zane didn't sleep. I walked down the stairs to meet Laurence,
-What was that about? He asked chuckling at me.
-Zane has been over exhausting himself. So I forced him to sleep, I answered closing my eyes as I scratched my neck. Laurence just smiled and headed into the kitchen, I followed behind him. I've been trying to teach him how to make food, right now he's still learning how to make mac'cheese he sucks at it. Well I'm not a expert either, Zane usually helped us make food. He was mostly afraid we'd burn the house to the ground, And I understand that. I heard the door open and realized I hadn't locked it. I walked out into the hallway, Kawaii-chan was throwing her shoes off her feet.
-Hello Garroth-Kun! She smiled a cute and adorable smile att me. I smiled back and waved.
-What are you doing here Kawaii-chan? I asked her helping her hang her rope in the hallway closet.
-Well Zane-Kun didn't look so well, and when Kawaii-chan saw Garroth-Kun carrying him inside Kawaii-chan got worried. She looked at me with that sad yet so adorable look.
-Well Zanes been overworking himself and refused to sleep so I took matters into my own hand. I smiled and chuckled.
-Oh! Kawaii-chan is glad Zane-Kun is alright. She smiled and wagged her tail. I rolled my eyes and smiled,
-Well Kawaii-chan wasn't just here for that. I was wondering why hasn't Aphmau-Senpai answered any of my messages? She pulled up her phone and showed me.

Aphmau-senpai how are you doing?Read 9:23
Aphmau-Senpai.
Read 10:42
Hello!
Read 12:38
Kawaii-chan is worried
Read 12:53
Katelyn is wondering when your getting home.
Read 14:23

I scratched my neck trying to come up with a exuce, but I had nothing. No lie or card I could drag.
-Aph Is.. spening alot of time with her mom, she really isn't on her phone anymore. I avoided eye contact with Kawaii-chan,
-Oh.. Well that explains alot! Thank you Garroth-kun! She exclaimed, I sighed in relief but I know.. she knows I'm lying, Kawaii-chan said herself her meifwa senses helps her tell when people are lying.
-Ehm well! Here Kawaii-chan made some cookies for you three! She pulled out a plastic bag of cookies in different flavors. I gasped at the sight of them,
-Thank you Kawaii-chan your the best! I grabbed the plastic bag from her hand. She giggled.
-What are friends for! I have to get home now bye Garroth-kun! She made a :3 face. She yoinked her coat and strutted down our door steps. I took out a cookie and put it in my mouth, I then tied the bag togheter and then walked up the stairs and opened up the door to Zanes room. He was still sleeping he had quiet snores and from time to time shifted in his bed. I placed the cookies on his bed side and a papper.

Your future girlfriend made these - Garroth

I chuckled before I left the room and closed the door behind me.