"A clean cut" part 2 (chapter 11)

⚠️Mention of SH might be sensitive for certain viewers⚠️

"Lucindas pov"
As I walk trough the streets its almost if the bandage around my wrist becomes tigheter more uncomfortable almost like it's trying to stop my blood from circulating entirely. I ignore the feeling of panic and the need to break down and focuses entirely on my breathing to make it look like I'm not about to collapse in a panic attack.

I slowly take the steps up to Garroth, Zanes and Laurence door and stop directly infront of their door. And then I stand there I stand there and stare at the door bell waiting for me to ring it. But I just stand there, why am i so scared I'm usually the brave one in these sort of situations. I swear a bit under my breath and take a step back ready to go back forget about this whole thing and force Katelyn to secrecy. But then the door just slams open and I'm happy I took a step back cause if not I would have gotten that door right in my face.
"Oh Lucinda. Are you here to see Laurence?" Its Garroth his hair messy still in what I believe he sleeps in.
"Ehm.. I- I was here to talk to you, Zane and if maybe Kim... Alone" I look down at the floor avoid any sort of eye contact with him.

"Garroths pov"
Lucinda is now just staring att the stone floor. I examine her she looks incredibly tired but a small detail about her catch my eye above all. Her wrist is bandaged, why? I move out of the way too let her in.
"I'll call Kim and get Laurence out of the house" I nervously say while brushing my neck. Lucinda just nods as she removes her shoes leaving them in the hallway. I walk her to the kitchen where Zane is eating his breakfast well not eating more just staring at it. When me and Lucinda enter the room he snaps back to reality and stares at us.
"Ehm what's up?" He asks pushing away the bowl of cereal and milk.
"I just needed to talk to you guys about something.." Lucinda says her voice rusty it sounds like she's been crying almost.
"Ehm you can take a seat while I call Kim over." I reach for my phone and dial Kims number heading out into the hallway.

I stand there in the hall for almost 2 minutes until Kim finally picks up.
"Garroth why are you calling its like... 5 in the morning.." Her voice makes the impression she's definitely just woken up.
"Its Lucinda, she just came over said she needed to... talk with all of us from the lodge.." I whisper as quietly as I can even tho Laurence is still probably sleeping but I'm not willing to take that risk.
"I'll be over in a second" Her voice now suddenly sounds awake well I'm not surprised she and I both agreed Lucinda and Zane need to open up to us more and now that might be the time Lucinda does so. And she wasn't kidding when she said a second ten minutes later someone rang the door bell. I hurried over and answered it Kim immediately busted trough the door.
"So what did she wanna talk about?" She asked me completely out of breath gripping onto the collar of my shirt.
"She hasn't told me yet she's in the kitchen with Zane" I answer gripping her hands so she lets go of my shirt.

Me and Kim both took some deep breaths and hurried into the kitchen. There Lucinda wasn't sitting in the spot I left her. She had switched chair so she was by Zanes side. He had a soft hand resting on her back as small sobs left Lucindas mouth. Zane looked at us frowning.
"Lucinda what did you wanna speak about?" Kim asked sitting down at the chair opposite Lucinda. Lucindas sobs escalate into a full on crying session. Lucinda leaned her head into Zanes neck who responded surprisingly by putting an arm around her shoulder pulling her closer. This only made my worry bigger.
"Ehmm I- I think I need to talk you all about something..." Lucinda hiccuped into Zanes neck. She pulled herself away from Zane and wiped her tears while taking deep breaths.
"Ehm so I've been having a hard time lately you know... So I started doing some unhealthy stuff.. So ehm" Lucinda started untying the bandage around her wrist. And I bit my lip to keep myself from gasping, a big ugly scar had been carved into her wrist.
"Lucinda..." I brushed my hair with my hand as Kim had her hands over her mouth.

"I just needed to come clean and tell someone... I just didn't know how too.." She started bandaging her wrist again covering the scar.
"I tought maybe to become better I should stay with one of you.." I'm completely silent, what the hell do I say. I don't know anything about stuff like this. The only time I've heard about self harm was when my mom told me about dad struggling when they were in high school but it wasn't so serious. What do when it's happening to my friend?! Both me and Kim stay silent before Zane finally cuts the awkwardness.
"Staying with one of us will be smart" Zane grips Lucindas hand, I've never noticed but Zane and Lucinda have become close not in a romantic way but as friends. I'm happy for them.
"You can stay with me, I think Laurence would become suspicious if you stayed with Zane and Garroth." Kim smiled a bit but I could tell the way she was feeling right now didn't match the face she was wearing.
"Hey! I didn't agree-" ghosts voice pierces in for a short moment
"We didn't ask you ghost!" Kim shrieks, and neither me, Zane or Lucinda can keep from laughing.

We're all laughing for real, togheter. How long will this moment last for? How long before Lucinda relapses how long before Zane finally explains his lack of eating. How long until Aphmau opens up to us.. How long until I open up to them about how I feel. Yeah how long?