The ultima (chapter 14)

(TWO CHAPTERS IN LIKE A FEW HOUR?! WHAT IS THIS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST?!)

(Kims pov)

It's been nine months now, nine months since the lodge. I can't believe it. Lucinda moved back into her house and has been free from cutting for so long now! Zanes eating problem is still being worked on but we all support him. Ugh Zane, thinking about him reminds me of ghost. She still lives in my body, since we haven't found a new host for her. And she's honestly getting annoying, but I can't help but like her sometimes. She can be... funny? Apart from her obsession with Zane!

My head is rested against a pillow, which is rested against Garroths thigh. Were watching a movie with Lucinda and Zane. And I got another migraine in the middle of it so he offered to be my human rest side. The movie comes to an end and Lucinda immediately starts ranting. "WHAT?! ELLIE ENDED UP WITH EDDIE INSTEAD OF HIS SISTER ALICIA?! BULLSHIT!" She screeched. "Honestly i have to agree. God I hated the pregnant arc.." Zane moaned in annoyance. Lucinda and him both went on a long rant on why Ellie should have ended up with Alicia and why Eddie was mentally abusive. I honestly didn't care for vampire drama but enjoyed listening to them bonding.

Their rant is interrupted by a ring on the door bell. Zane stands up and struts into the hall. We wait patiently on him and when he returns we all gasp. The brunette hair... yellow eyes... The ears! "Mellisa?!" We all gasp in synch. Mellisa Lycan Aarons sister stands beside Zane her hand on her hip. "Hi cuties!" She yells smirking widely. Her and Aaron look so alike... "But what are you doing here?!" Lucinda asks standing up a clear red sheet on her cheeks. God she's such a lesbian, I can help but think.

"I'm here on my father's command." She says as she takes a seat on the couch beside Lucinda. "Mr Lycan?" Garroth tilts his head, I almost forgot both Garroth and Zane has known the lycans long before the lodge incident. "My father wanted me to explain something to you all. The ultima warewolf." We all immediately become serious. Melissa looks at Garroth, "Garroth can I speak freely in here?" She asks. "Yes Laurence is out with Dante and Travis. They won't bother us." Melissa nods.

"You all know about the ultimate curse. About how Aaron has this curse. But my father wanted me to explain, the situation with the curse now, Aaron is awake and stable physically but not mentally. He has it hard keeping his eyes in check and he worries for Aphmaus safety even when she isn't there. My father is doing his best to help him with the help of my mother. But it's hard he's still scared still torn. My father believes the sooner we reunite Aphmau and Aaron the sooner Aarons worry will fade. It's like-"

"It will be like him removing a weight from his heart..." Zane interrupts Melissa who's ears perk up in shock. "Yes.. how did you know I was.." "We have experience" Lucinda and Zane look at each other. Melissa's ears falls with her tail and she sighs. "My father, asked me to apologize to you all. He wanted to come here himself but Aaron had another episode and he didn't wanna leave him. Be wanted to apologize for not providing you all with healing instruments like therapist which knows about the curse." Zane and lucinda both nod and me and Garroth just sit in silence, this doesnt apply to us.

"Why are you telling us this Melissa?" I ask the brunette warewolf. She sighs, "my father knows aphmau will help Aaron in his health highly, but.. He wants you all there too as an extra element an extra help. He wants you guys at starlight wonderland..." Melissa sounds serious. "Starlight wonderland?.." I tilt my head. "He wanted to go there..." Garroth closes his eyes and bites his lip. "he wanted to propose to her there." He continues as he put his hand on his forehead. "Yes, that's were we'll reunite them." Mellisa smiles softly. "That's so sweet!!" I can't help but fangirl.

"You guys will arrive a week before Aphmau. So my parents can explain somethings to you all. I want you guys to keep it a secret until then, alright?" Her gaze moves between the four of us, and we all nod in agreement. "I'm going to go over to Aphmaus house now explain some stuff to her. Bye cuties!!~" she returns to her bubbly persona and head for the door, leaving all of us dumbfounded.

"Starlight wonderland... wow" Garroth leans back on the couch. Zane sighs.
"Yeah, you know I've always wanted to go there" lucinda smiles and crosses her arms. "Yeah me too!" I agree. "Guys! Remeber were doing this for Aph and Aaron!" Zane reminds us, and I snap away from my reality of relaxing on the beach. A cold sensation washes over me.... "Ofcourse Zane! Oh always on the subject it's so attractive!!!" Ghosts voice falls out of my mouth like water and I do my best to regain control. "GHOST! Stop harassing Zane!" I screech, Both Lucinda and Garroth bursts out in laugh followed by Zanes awkward laugh. God I feel bad for him.

I need to get Ghost under control! Or atleast get my boundaries trough to her.. Or else I might make her leave.. I can do that right? Im strong enough? Or am I... Am I strong? Or am i still that nerd from high school?...

I dont know anymore...