Prologue

"What!? No I didn't!" I laughed while holding my arms around my best friend's neck as he carried me on his back.

"Shut up Y/n, you totally did and I'm not letting you forget about it!" He laughed back at me keeping a tight hold of my thighs and walked forward.

"I promise if you're joking now Taehyung I won't come to the party with you tonight"

Taehyung was telling me some funny thing that I did at some party a while ago which I couldn't remember myself.

"Seriously Y/n? Were you that drunk?" He asked confused.

"Well I think I would remember standing up to a table and confessing my ultimate best friend love towards you" I laughed at just the thought of it.

"Oh baby people who didn't know us thought I got friendzoned by you"

"Shut up"

Yeah he couldn't get friendzoned by me because we're best friends but like maybe a little too close ones in someone's eyes. I mean people who don't know us always think we're dating because of our actions And people who do know us think we're just best friends.

But  I think we are basically soulmates and everything to one another. We've known eachother forever and there is nothing we haven't experienced together.

Our relationship is actually quite complicated.

I mean we're not dating but I think you're not JUST best friend's with someone you have kissed and seen naked and hooked up with. And gone through first hangovers, hospital emergencies, bullying and so much more.

Everything you go through as a teenager, I went it through with Taehyung.

But we both always joke about feelings and love and all that so I don't really know what we actually are. what I do know is that he's an unbelievable little idiot that I don't want to be without.

"Yes and so many guys came to me like 'I am so sorry dude but she's out of your league'. I was so sure that when you 'dumped' me like that they saw an opportunity to get into your pants And then just had to come and brag about it like they are worthy of you"

"Are you really that hurt because people told you that I'm out of your league?" I couldn't stop laughing he was just so adorable.

"Hey I've been in your pants so I know you're not" He said cocky and squeezed his arms around my thighs a little.

"Taehyung!" I slapped his shoulder even though I love his perverted side.

"And I know I have 100% better chance on getting in them again than those douchebags"

"Excuse me? I sound like your whore?" He kept walking forward teasing me like usual.

"Shush I know you like hooking up with me" He turned his head to his side so I could see him smirking hard.

"Oh my, you're one big idiot you know that right?" I smiled at him while he turned his head back to front.

"And that's why you're my bestfriend" He chuckled which made me giggle and squeeze my hands tighter around him leaning my head against his shoulder.

That's why your my Bestfriend..

Just a best friend...