2: The guys

We went straight inside the party house because it was own by our friend Momo. We knew where to go to meet the rest of our friends too

"Y/n, Taehyung hi guys!"

"Y/N! TAEHYUNG!" Momo and Soojin waived at us excited when we walked to them.

"What's up guys, where's Yoongi and Kook?" I went to hug them and asked for the two of our friends who were coming too.

"They are on their way but late as usual" She chuckled while handing the two of us some drinks.

"It's guite crowded here, how many people did you invite Momo?" Taehyung asked looking around while people kept coming in.

"Well you know few..."

"And by few she meant the whole town"

"Are you serious?" I looked around nervously knowing that this place will be so full.

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing mine gently.

It was Taehyung who just kept continuing the conversation not letting anyone else see that. He knew I didn't like super crowded places and this was his way of helping my stress.

"But more the people, better the party right?" Momo said excited while drinking her drink.

"Hello bitches!" Suddenly a boy with a bunny smile shouted waiving at us happily as a big smile formed on my face.

"Jungkook!"

My face lit up the second I heard his voice and I ran to him jumping on his arms and twisting my legs around his waist. He laughed hugging me tight and twirling me around. Jungkook was one of our best friends too and I was so happy to see him again because he had to move to another town a while ago.

He was always the one caring about me the most and always asking if I was okay. If I ever got married I would imagine it to be with someone like Jungkook.

"Why are you never that excited to see me?" Taehyung said when we walked towards them.

"Dummie I'm with you 24/7 I see you all the time" I chuckled and hugged his waist so he wouldn't be mad.

"Nah she just loves me more" Jungkook teased before hugging Taehyung after me.

"Love is overrated" Taehyung mumbled and hugged him back.

"Tell that to your future girlfriend" I chuckled at his words because we both knew Taehyung so well.

"Good to see you hyung and you girls too" He smiled at Taehyung and then at Momo and Soojin.

"So where's Yoongi hyung? I thought you came with him" Taehyung asked because there was no sign of him.

"Oh right yeah we came together but he's"

"I'm here, I was just trying to find a place to park my car" yoongi smiled. I smiled brightly and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Is she for real?" Taehyung widened he's eyes.

"Someone's on an excited mood today" momo giggled as I was jus so happy to see Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Hey princess, I missed you" yoongi pecked my cheek and ruffled my hair.

"Hey Taehyung good to see you and you guys too Momo and Soojin" Yoongi and Taehyung gave eachother this bro hug and then Yoongi smiled at Momo and Soojin.

I have always had more guy friends because I get along with guys a lot better that's why I was kind of their favorite. Our parents also knew each other so I was always like a little sister to the boys that they had to include in their games.

Mine and Taehyung's mother's are literally best friends. Ever since our birth we always shared our toys and everything. But I was still younger than him, I was the same age as Jungkook and then Taehyung was 2 years older.

So when Taehyung heard he was gonna have a friend to play with and a little sister he couldn't be happier.

And till this day I am his best friend and a "little sister" in a certain way.

"So guys grab a drink and LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" momo yelled making everyone in the room cheer as they started pouring alcohol down their throats.

was sitting on the table all alone waiting for Taehyung to come out of the washroom. The party started awesome, people were dancing, drinking and there was so much happening.

People we're making out, making new friends and playing games. I was waiting for Taehyung so that we both could go downstairs to play some games with others.

"Hey hottie"

Suddenly a drunken dude appeared out of nowhere and Started checking me out from my head to toe.

"Fuck off" I said not really giving a shit, as I said I grew up with guys so this was something I can deal it myself.

"Why so rude? I just wanna talk"

he stumbled closer to me and placed he's hand on my thigh. I immediately slapped he's hand away and rolled my eyes before taking a sip from my drink.

"Doesn't look like it"

"Playing hard to get? I like that" he winked leaning against the table.

"I won't repeat myself" I turned to him trying to look as serious as possible.

"Fuck. Off."

But I guess he wasn't convinced.

"Damn you look 100 times more sexier when your angry" he leaned closer to me and shamelessly slided he's hand under my skirt.

My heart stopped when I felt he's cold hand against my inner thigh. With a little panic, I pushed him hard and jumped up from the chair.

"Come on hottie just a quicky?"

He's words made me disgusted as I felt I was about to vomit. He tried reaching out for me again when suddenly a strong grip on the guy's shoulder turned him around.

"I think your talking to the wrong girl dude" Taehyung said with he's strong and low voice which he always makes whenever he's serious.

"How about you get lost?" He tightened he's grip on the guy's shoulder and tilted he's head before smirking.

"Because she's mine"

Taehyung gritted he's teeth as the dude gulped and brushed off Taehyung's hand before walking away.

Relief ran through my body as I felt safe under Taehyung's presence. And amused by his actions, I crossed my arms and smirked at him.

"You know Tae, this is exactly why everyone thinks we're dating" I chuckled when he walked closer to me.

"Yep and it's also an easy way to keep the creeps away from you" He said, still serious looking around making sure that guy ran away.

"He didn't do anything right?" I smiled and interlocked my fingers with he's.

"Nope, I'm okay, let's go now, guys are waiting for us down stairs" I pulled him after me to the stairs.