1: Dress up

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted from my room while standing in front of my closet, only in my underwear.

We arrived at my place, ate something and started getting ready for one of our friend's party tonight. I was having some major girl problem on deciding what to wear.

"What do you need peanut head?"

"I don't know what to wear" I crossed my arms frustrated.

Oh and by the way, please excuse his weird nicknames, he always comes up with the most cringey ones.

"Pick the white one you had at your last birthday! It looks really good on you"

"Oh you mean this one?" I grabbed the dress out of my closet and showed him.

"Yes exactly that one!" He said excited. because I remember how much he kept complimenting me about it.

"But I've gained weight, I don't think it will look good on me anymore" I said touching my bare stomach and looking at my almost naked figure in the mirror.

" You and Not looking good don't fit in to a same sentence" He made me chuckle and roll my eyes at him.

"Fine if you say so, but I have to change my bra to fit the dress then" I threw the dress on my bed and grabbed on the back of my bra but stopped before almost opening it.

"Can you like turn around?" I laughed at Taehyung who was leaning against the doorway staring at me.

"It's not like I haven't seen your boobs a million times?" He made a duh face and smirked crossing he's arms.

"Yeah but MANNERS?" I gave him back the duh face. I looked at him and waited for him to turn his back on me.

"Okay okay, it's not like I lost anything" He said while turning around and making me gasp.

"You should thank for your life that I'm not your girlfriend" I said cocky, while taking off my bra and changing in to the dress.

"But you could be"

He said, but I didn't think much for it. He must be obviously joking. So I just laughed and closed my zipper.

"I'm ready!" I said making him turn around.

"Oh maybe you have gained some weight" He squinted he's eyes and tilted his head looking at me while my eyes widened.

"Excuse fucking me?" I grabbed a shoe from the floor and threw it at him.

"NO NO NO I MEANT BECAUSE YOUR BOOBS ARE BIGGER!" He put his hands as a shield trying to dodge the shoe.

"Tae, it's called a push-up bra" I crossed my arms looking at him with this are-you-kidding-me look.

"Well how could I know? I didn't see what type of bra you put on cause you didn't let me watch" He defended himself.

"Let's just fucking go" I chuckled grabbing my stuff.