3. truth and dare

"Hey they're finally here guys!" Momo shouted when seeing us walk down the stairs.

"Oh for god's sake took you long enough, the girls had time to persuade us to play truth or dare" yoongi said as Everyone came to the table.

"Oh okay that's fine, just pour me some more drink, I don't wanna do this sober" I chuckled and sat on the table.

"Oh and btw Jaehyun and Mark are joining us too"

Momo said when two same age as us looking guys came to the table too. Everyone said hi to them and eventually sat around the table ready to start. Soojin sat next to me while the raven haired boy I think named Jaehyun sat right across me.

He had these magical dark blue eyes that kept staring at me every now and then. I tried to avoid his eyes on me because it was making me blush. Including Soojin also Momo and Mark sat on the same side of the table as me and then Taehyung, Jaehyun, Yoongi and Jungkook on the other side.

"Okayy I'll start!" Momo said excited grabbing a bottle and giving it a spin on the table.

"Yoongi! Truth or dare?" The bottle stopped at Yoongi.

"Truth, have nothing to hide" He smirked while we all turned to Momo waiting for what she was gonna ask.

"okay well if you weren't straight which of these guys would you hook up with?"

Right of course, what else do you expect from a truth or dare at a party? Everyone especially the guys all turned to Yoongi curious.

"Really momo? Okay just to be clear I'm very straight But if had to choose probably one of these new guys" He said pointing at Jaehyun and Mark.

"Just because Kook and Tae are younger than me so I don't want to be a pedophile"

"Thanks dude I'm honored" Both Mark and Jaehyun chuckled at Yoongi's answer.

"Okay next, spin the bottle Yoongi" Momo clapped her hands and signaled Yoongi to continue the game.

"next up... Taehyung truth or dare?" He spin the bottle which stopped to point at Taehyung.

"Truth" He said crossing his arms looking at Yoongi.

"If you had to choose only one person to survive the apocalypse with you, who would it be?"

"Y/n" He didn't hesitate even for a second.

"Oh come on that was an easy question for him" Soojin said which everyone agreed on making me smile a little even tho knew his answer too.

"Oh why are they like dating or something?" Suddenly Jaehyun asked curiously.

"Oh no they are just best friends" She answered before we could even open our mouths.

"Oh okay right" He smirked at me while me and Taehyung looked at eachother.

"Come on next one, Taehyung spin the bottle!" She said and Taehyung grabbed the bottle.

"Soojin, truth or dare?"

"Dare because you guys are boooring" She said and looked at Taehyung waiting for his request.

"Kiss Momo" Everyones mouths went ooh and they turned their heads to the girls.

"Pft easy" She chuckled and turned to Momo grabbing her face. She pulled her lips against hers and gave them a long deep kiss. Everyone cheered amazed clapping on the table.

"Hot!"

"Okay next up..." She sat back straight and took the bottle. The bottle stopped pointing directly at me.

"Truth or dare??"

"Umm truth" I sighed because knew Soojin would come up with the most ridiculous dares.

"What's the most exotic place you have had sex?" Immediately after her question it's like everyone leaned towards me waiting eagerly for my answer.

"I umm..." I had to think for a second and sneakily look at Taehyung who was smirking hard.

"I guess a car?" I said shy which made everyone look at me like I wasn't that innocent anymore.

"Okay but how is it possible that we still don't know who you've hooked up with??" Jungkook said shocked because I never told anyone, me and Taehyung wanted to keep everything between us.

"I mean does anyone know??" He looked at Yoongi, Momo, Soojin and Taehyung who all just shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay can we please move on?" I laughed and grabbed the bottle.

"Hah Jungkook! Truth or dare?" I clapped excited when the bottle stopped at Jungkook.

"Dare because you suck at making good ones"

"Hey! I'll give you a good one!" I said almost throwing the bottle at him. I started thinking hard while everyone else waited amused.

"Hah now I know give one of the guys a lap dance!"