CH 2:Bakugou's sins

"Not everyone is born equal"
One day long ago a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time passed, the similar phenomena happened all over the world, and soon most of the population had obtained superhuman powers—known as “Quirks”. Due to that, people could pursue heroism as a profession. Some time ago, a younger Izuku Midoriya stands up to Katsuki Bakugo to defend another child from being bullied. Katsuki doesn’t take “Deku” seriously and mocks him for being Quirkless and attempting to play hero.
Back to present time, a now 14-year-old Izuku watches as Heroes battle an enormous villain. Born without special powers in a world where 80% of the population has them, Izuku Midoriya still dreams to become a hero. 
"... But who needs these since you all want to become heros! " The teacher said as he threw the papers in air.
"Don't lump me with these extras. I am way out of their league. They will probably end up sidekicks to some D-List extras"Proclaimed Bakugou Katsuki.
"Who do you think you are"
Said some students.
"Oh bakugou you are trying for UA" Said the teacher.
"UA has a 0.2 acceptance rate" Said some students.
"I aced the mock tests and I will go into UA and be the most powerful Number 1 hero there ever was even greater than all might. "Replied bakugou

"Oh Midoriya did you apply for UA as well? "The teacher asked.
The class became silent for a second then all erupted in laughter. "Midoriya seriously does have a death wish? " "Will they take someone quiqrkless? " "You can't just go in by studying you know"

"Deku what do you think you are doing? " Bakugou states as he blasts his table. "Stop it you all" Says the teacher as he in hmm more   bakugou states "we are not done yet deku"
As the students left bakugou along with his sidekicks approached Midoriya. Who was completing his hero journal. Bakugou and his lackeys taunt deku as bakugou blasts the notebook with his right hand and throws the notebook out of the window. "If you wanna be a hero so bad then I know the way. Take a swarm from the roof and wish you were born with a quirk in your next life. "
He said as he went away. Leaving a teary eyed Izuku. Who went to the koi pond to take his notebook. He took the long way home as Katsuki went to the arcade. He was under a bridge when he felt a dark presence.

"A nice medium sized suit it won't take long" Said A sludge as it began suffocating Izuku until a strong air force splattered the monster. Izuku woke up by something tapping on his cheeks. It was the number One hero All might!
"A.. All might may I have your autograph!! "asked Izuku
"I already have signed it young..? "
"Midoriya Izuku Midoriya .what about that monster? " Asked Izuku

"I have him right here all might said while flashing the botte"said All Might.

"Excellent young Midoriya now I may take my leave" Said All might as he prepared to leave.
"But wait I have a question"
But before Izuku could finish All might left off
Suddenly All Might felt A tug at his feet. He was shocked to see Midoriya there. They landed on a roof and then all might ran out of time. He returned to his skeleton form which took Izuku surprised. All might told him about his fight with a villain caused him to loose half of his respiratory system.
"All might can you answer my question. C.. Can A quirkless person like me become a hero? " Asked Izuku.

"Young Midoriya even for people with quirks being a hero very dangerous therefore it is unrealistic of you to become a hero you may injure yourself. If you want to help others you can be police officer instead " Replied All Might as he lept again. Izuku's dreams had been shattered by his idol. His day could not get any worse until he felt A presence behind him.