CH 3: Ten Months of hell

"What!" Screamed Izuku

"Why do i have to clean the beach" Asked Izuku

"Because I said so. I'm the God of time and all that now get to work. And if you don't clean this beach our future plans won't work. " Replied Ekayan

"What plans? "questioned izuku

Ekayan sighed and said
"I'll explain it to you in the simplest way, I want you to clean this place and build a shrine for me"

"But don't you dislike being worshipped" Interrupted Izuku

Ekayan glared at him and continued
"Yes I do but i need a place to communicate with you. Unlike you who is a freeloader I have some work like mentain the entire universe. So when you need me come to this shrine. There will also be future situations where you might rush in like the hero maniac you are therefore"
he said as he lifted his hand. Light collected in it and from it came a golden locket with the face of the grand form of Ekayan.
"This will tell you what to do for the rest of the time when I am not around. "
Izuku wore the locket around his neck.

Then ekayan said "You will finish cleaning after 10 months and the next morning a small shrine will appear at the beach.You will use google to find a diet routine.Not the one all might gave You in previous timeline.You must meet me at 4am.From then on at the end of a day you will come to the shrine and daily ask me your questions and tell me what happened ok? "
"But why aren't you a know it all" Questioned Izuku
Ekayan smirked and said
"I am but i need
Entertainment
Entertainment
Entertainment
And on your way home you Must take the long route everyday and help one citizen in need. "

"But you said don't play hero"
Asked Izuku
"Yes help a citizen out of true kindness and not a heroic craze.
Anyway I am going back to my lotus in the abyss of the universe, so get to work champ!" Said Ekayan as he snapped his fingers again and vanished.
"This is gonna be a long day. "
.
.
.
.
"

This can't happen it's impossible" Screamed bakugou.

"Due to the damage you received from the sludge incident, it's the truth you have to live with. "Said doctor Sakura Mishiro the quirk doctor at the MUFATSU general Hospital.

"But how? Listen here doc I need this fixed and you will do it or I'll blast you to the other side of the earth. How did it even happen. "Screamed bakugou angrily. His hands were in bandaids and he could feel his quirk being reduced.

Doctor ignored his tantrums and continued
"That sludge was made from completely inorganic matter outside hence it could resist your attacks . But on the inside it got all it's movements from decomposing organic material. Organic materials are hydrocarbons and when they decay they release Methane."
Said the doctor.
"Methane is highly flammable"
thought bakugou.
Doctor told with sympathy on her face. The emotion bakugou hated.

" When you luckily escaped death, the sludge opened its mouth to swallow you again. At that second all the pent up methane was exposed. Methane is highly flammable. The temperature reached around 500°C hotter than endeavour's frames . Which concentrated in one direction."

" The methane acted as a welding torch. You could have survived this since your skin can tolerate high temperatures