CH:5 Entrance exams

Izuku stood in front of his dream school. UA high. He knew this day would come. He had already taken this exam in advance. However he could not help but be nervous. He saw the place where he slipped in his previous timeline. He avoided that and moved but suddenly he felt imbalance on his feet and was about to fall when suddenly he was floating.
"Falling on the day of exam will be bad luck" Said Ochaco Uraraka
"Arigato (thank you) uraraka san" Said Izuku as he recognized her

"It's all right ummm I forgot to ask your name that day" Said uraraka.
"Oh it's Izuku Midoriya"
"Ok Midoriya kun"
As they stood up, and walked further Izuku felt someone watching him. But he ignored as he and uraraka moved towards UA.
.
.
.
"Deku! Of all places he could be. How dare he enter UA? Thought Bakugou."
He knew that the nerd was stubborn but this stupid.

" I have no time to waste. I may have lost my firepower but I can still win. My quirk will increase with time. All I need is to enter in the best hero school."thought bakugou

Bakugou walked towards the examination Hall and suddenly saw deku moving in the general course examination Hall. He wasn't here for the hero course.

It was weird. Deku didn't go to the hero exam. Bakugou should feel happy instead he felt like a knot in his stomach as if something weird happend.He then thought logically because this was something deku would never do.
" Did deku give up his dream? "
He thought to himself.
He was confused to say the least. But he tried to distract him and think of his future exams.
.
.
.
"This year students are very interesting " Said someone while looking at camera.
"He has potential but is very agressive and it seems as if he is forced to hold back"  Said someone looking up at bakugou struggling in the Exam. He still had his skills but lack of firepower and pain forced him to hold back. He was barely struggling to get pass points.
Other examines were trying their hardest.
"Let's see if they can handle the real challenge" Said a mouse like creature wearing a suit as he pressed a button.
.
.
.
Izuku was done with his exams. And when he was done he suddenly remembered one thing. He panicked and almost fell. The zero pointer. He ran towards the hero exam only to find Present Mike. "Little listener what are you doing here? " Mike asked.
"Ummmm... I'm lost. Can you tell me where the washroom is" He stuttered. How could he possibly say something to him. "It's to the left little listener" Mike pointed. Izuku thanked him. He was worried that uraraka san might be crushed. Only one option was left.
He needed help of Ekayan. He ran out side UA and took a right to the park nearby which he remembered from the previous timeline. It was empty. He knew the exam was about to start. He sat there and chanted the spell Ekayan told him. As he was done chanting he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Ekayan.
"Kami sama we have to save uraraka san. " He pleaded.

"I can help her. Usually I am not allowed to interfere. Since this event is random I can find a way"Ekayan said as he looked at Izuku.

" Do you wana see? "Ekayan said as he smirked towards Izuku.
" H... Hai" Izuku replied

Izuku felt he was in 7th cloud. Litearlly, he was floating in clouds with him He saw Ekayan now in clouds. Ekayan stood on his lotus platform as he and izuku soared through the sky.
"This is my universe. It adjusts to my will and laws of nature. I can't directly help her but nature can"

"Nature? " Asked Izuku

"Every element has its spirit and power. All of them are strands of my hair. I rule them. Enough of theory.
.
.

"Now let's have some fun" Smirked Ekayan.

He reached the practical exam area and saw students fighting. The exam was nearing ending.
He snapped his fingers and he was now standing in mid air.

Ekayan saw uraraka whose leg was stuck under the rubble and a approaching zero pointer. Ekayan plucked a stand of his hair and placed it on his own hand. Ekayan smirked and said
" I am the calm I am the storm"
And then blew the hair. The hair sored in sky and started to form a circular storm.
As the storm began brewing everyone was astonished. A storm was really difficult to manage.
Before the zero pointers could touch anything , the storm that Ekayan brewed rumbled and within a flash shot 11 consecutive thunderbolts at the zero pointer which was rendered immobile due to short circuit. As the exam ended, it began to rain.

Whoever saw the whole thing was flabbergasted and looked the scene. Ekayan smirked and
Said
"Fireworks are fun"
.
.
.
.
.
"What was that power" Thought nezu.
I

t was unnatural. Not impossible but sudden occurance of such events was impossible.
Was it a villan with a weather manipulation quirk. Thought nezu. But such quirk has not been registered therefore it was something odd.
"Aizawa get me the ariel clip of the event" He asked.
Aizawa shouta Or eraserhead was tired but the event the entire UA saw was unheard therefore he acted immediately.
It turns out the zero pointer was at fault for not stopping but, the eleven thunderbolts were like a blessing which saved a student's life.
Nezu felt a special energy there. Not evil not good just pure and powerful. Who knew what was going to happen now. It sure was going to get interesting.