Chapter 1 Mirabel becomes a villain

After Casita was destroyed, Mirabel still holds the candle while the light fades away slowly, Mirabel felt hopeless and checked a bit Around Casita, Mirabel looked at the candle...
.
.
Mirabel: I'm sorry Casita...........*Destroys the candle* But if I can't get a gift......*Gets up very slowly*.......No one can...*Smiles evilly*
.
.
Mirabel Destroyed the candle and hears Julieta's voice calling for Mirabel, She ignores it, Julieta called for Mirabel but there was no response, Julieta looked for Mirabel where she was after Casita was destroyed but.....Mirabel wasn't there, Julieta was shocked and scared, she couldn't move
.
.
Agustin: Julieta! *Runs up to Julieta* Julieta!- *Stops*........Julieta...Where's Mirabel?...
.
Julieta:....I...Don't know....*Scared*
.
Agustin:...Wait....*Looks at the candle*.....The candle is destroyed....and Mirabel is gone.......
THE CANDLE IS DESTROYED!!! *Yelled for being worried*
.
.
Agustin yelled at everyone and announced the candle is destroyed and Mirabel is gone,
Abuela starts to Realise something, Mirabel destroyed the candle and left her family behind. she was already getting scared and getting upset, The family started to get worried and scared except for Antonio, He only got one tear on his face after Casita was destroyed and the candle was destroyed as well too, Antonio found Mirabel's bag with the Madrigal on it, He looked inside the bag and saw Mirabel's dairy,
Antonio Looked around somewhere so he can hide, he opened it and read it quietly so his family won't hear him,
.
.
Antonio: I've waited 10 years to get my gift... But I didn't get one......
All I wanted was a gift so Abuela can love me again like she used to.....Ever since Antonio got his gift, she said he was the special one...but what about me? I thought...I was the special one...She lied to me......But all of that wasn't the same anymore as it used to.....When I broke into Bruno's Tower and found the vision, It was me but destroying the miracle and destroying casita, I didn't know what it meant but I found Bruno inside the walls hiding, he didn't leave the family, I just loved his family, I've Loved this family......But.....Abuela doesn't care......Including me.....that's why I'm the only family with no gift...and for Abuela?.... She doesn't care for me-...
.
Abuela: I don't care about her!?
.
Antonio: !?
.
.
Antonio turns around slowly and sees Abuela and his family in shock and felt so heartbroken, Antonio looked at Mirabel's diary and hides it behind his back, He can already tell his family heard the whole thing, he looked at Abuela and see her face, She felt Offended and hurt after hearing the whole thing.
.
.
Antonio: Ummm, Mama?...Papa?...Abuela?.....
It's not what you think-
.
Abuela: Of course, it is what I think!
.
Pepa: Mama!.... Calm Down I'm sure Mirabel didn't mean it-
.
Abuela: *Raises her hand to pepa so Abuela can read the dairy* Antonio...Give me the Dairy.....
.
Antonio: *Looked at the diary and shake his head to no* No.....I don't wanna...
.
Abuela: Give me the diary...Now...
.
.
Antonio was scared, he had never seen Abuela this Serious before, so he gave the dairy, Abuela take the dairy out of Antonio's hand and read the notes of Mirabel's dairy, Abuela Looked so hurt and felt like she started to get a heart attack, Antonio ran up to Pepa and Felix behind them so he can feel safe, Then Abuela started to get upset.
.
.
Abuela: This is all my fault!..... I've should've said those words to Mirabel!..... I just wanted to protect our family!... And I just wanted to Protect Mirabel!..... Is that why she wanted to warn me about the cracks?..... And wanted to be loved?
.
Julieta: Mama?
.
Abuela:......Mirabel was right.....I didn't care..... All I wanted is to protect this family and make everything okay.....I don't want to lose Mirabel just like how I lost Pedro 50 years ago.....We need to find Mirabel soon as possible!
.
Agustin: But how? Mirabel is gone and the candle is destroyed, how can we find Mirabel?
.
Bruno: I can...
.
.
The Madrigal Family saw Bruno and gasped in shock to see him back, Julieta and Pepa were shocked to see their little brother back home, Abuela was shocked and had tears in her eyes, She ran up to Bruno and hugged him,
Bruno was confused and sad too so he hugged her back.....
Mirabel walked up to the hill and took her glasses off and broke them, she Ran so fast but she fell into the River, The River was filled with dead roses, Skeletons and dead animals, It was so disturbing and creepy, she was wet and upset, Mirabel has candle wax on her hand after she destroyed it, Mirabel started punching the River angrily while she has candle wax on her hand, but she stopped and calmed down while head down, While her head is down she saw something glowing in the river, Mirabel took her head out and see a glowing ball but turns into a butterfly, it was purple, But Mirabel doesn't recognized the butterfly after Bruno showed her the Vision about what was gonna happen to the miracle and the madrigal family, Mirabel raised her hand cover in candle wax just to reach the butterfly, The butterfly glowed again Mirabel doesn't know what's happening, the butterfly got near to mirabel's hand and swirled around her arm and landed into her heart, Mirabel felt the pain in her head and the whispers started to mess around her brain and tell her something...
.
.
Bruno: It's been 10 years ever since I left...
.
Abuela: Where have you been Hijo? We've looked for you everywhere...
.
Bruno: I was hiding behind the walls, I didn't leave you guys...I only did it because I saw what was going on with The magic and the Miracle, That's why I was hiding.....
.
Julieta: Do you know where Mirabel is or what happened to her?.....
.
Bruno:.......I do.....*Takes out the vision* with this vision I can see the future and see where she is and what happened to her.....But I can't make it wind in front of the village...
.
Pepa: Then where are we gonna see the vision?.....
.
Bruno: *Looked at the mountains*.....The mountains.....
.
.
The Whispers told Mirabel to steal the gifts from her family, Mirabel tried to refuse it but the whispers keep repeating over and over again.
.
.
Mirabel: No! I-I can't!
.
???: Do it, my dear.....Steal the gifts from your family!..... Don't you want a gift?.....
.
Mirabel:......Y-Yes?...
.
???: Then steal it from them......
.
.
Mirabel puts her hand on her head and tries to make it stop, But unfortunately.....She gave up.....Her left eye changes into a twilight of darkness.....Bruno looked at the vision while the Madrigal family watched Bruno do his thing, Bruno sees Mirabel punching the water with candle wax in her hand, The dust disappeared, and sees the butterfly.
.
.
Felix: Is that the butterfly!?
.
Bruno: That's the butterfly but it's purple
.
Abuela: WHAT!?
.
Bruno: No wait! It's Mirabel!
.
Julieta: My daughter!
.
Agustin: Mi Amor calm down! *Hands on her shoulder*
.
.
Mirabel looked at the river again and sees a candle but purple, Rising out of the river and getting close to Mirabel.
.
.
Agustin: What is she doing now?!
.
Bruno: She...She...She...*The butterfly swirled around Mirabel's arm* She raised her hand to the butterfly and it got inside her heart? *Scared Already*
.
Julieta and Agustin: WHAT!?!?!
.
Bruno: I-I-I-I Don't know! That's what it looks like-
.
Isabela: Look! *Points at the vision*
.
???: Take their gifts.....Steal them.....They don't love you...Including alma...
.
Mirabel: *Snapped and took the candle and glows purple*
.
Bruno: Mirabel's eye changes and-
.
.
Before Bruno finishes the sentences, the vision turns off, Bruno can't feel his gift he turns around and sees his family starting to get worried, Pepa started to get upset but there were no clouds, Isabela sat on the rock but none of the flowers grow, He turns to see Abuela and she's already freaking out and confused, he looked at Antonio, A Toucan came to Antonio and said something.
.
.
Antonio: Mama! Papa! The Toucan told me there was a purple glow at the river.
.
Pepa: The river!?
.
Felix: Purple glow?!
.
Toucan: *Speaking bird language to Antonio*
.
Antonio: And he said Mirabel in is in there!-
.
Abuela: MIRABEL!?
.
Antonio: *Started to get scared*
.
Abuela: She's in the river!? Why!?
.
Toucan: *Speaking bird language to Antonio again*
.
Antonio: and he said.....Mirabel holds a candle but....it was purple?
.
Abuela: Purple Candle!? Ay Dios mío no! This can't be happening!
.
Julieta: Mamá?
.
Pepa: What happened?
.
Abuela: ......Julieta.....Pepa.....and Bruno...
That purple candle is something different than giving the miracle, it steals the miracle,
.
Julieta, Pepa, and Bruno: QUE!?
.
Abuela: Si...When someone uses the purple candle it takes the magic and controls it for power abuse, But that is no butterfly.....
it's a moth.....The Butterfly and The Moth always go against each other until someone uses the powers, That's why your gifts are gone and the miracle is gone too, Without the candle, the family will be ruined, Including Mirabel, But Antonio is the only one who still has his gift left, I don't know how is it possible but that doesn't matter, we need to find Mirabel and make the new candle so everything will be fine again.....
.
.
Mirabel Holds the candle and the whispers mess around her head again, This time Mirabel listens to the whispers and repeats it what they said...
.
.
???: Steal the miracle...
.
Mirabel: Steal the miracle...
.
???: Steal the miracle!....
.
Mirabel: Steal the miracle.....
.
???: STILL THE MIRACLE!!!!.....
.
Mirabel: Steal The Miracle!....
???: *Evil laughs*
.
.
The candle glowed again and this time, Mirabel saw a cave, The magic got near the cave and turns into a door and sees herself.....Mirabel smiled evilly, she opened the door and sees crystals everywhere, Mirabel looked at the village with an evil smirk face.
.
.
Mirabel: Someday.....I.....Will...Destroy....the miracle......and I will make them suffer...
.
.
.
.
.
Part 2 coming soon.....