Chapter 4 Inferno's attempted murder

Antonio went quietly back to his room so Abuela wouldn't notice, After Antonio went back into the window, he thought of something that would change his family's lives.
.
.
Antonio: If I could sneak out of the house, look for Mirabel, Bring our gifts back, and make a new candle & save the miracle before the soldiers get here! But..... Nobody talks about Mirabel..... since the rumors started..... But hey! I'm the only Madrigal who still has a gift, and my pets too. Well! I'm going to get her back!...... But how do I get her back? And where is she?...
.
Animals: *Shakes their head as they don't know*
.
Antonio: You guys are scared that if Mirabel threatens you? *With a disappointed face*
.
Animal: *Shakes their head as a yes*
.
Antonio: hmmm..... That little girl... August, I believe? She looks a little similar to her dad... But her left eye... Seamed to be someone else..... Mirabel!?
.
Animal: *Shocked*
.
Antonio: Wait!! That's not possible, I mean Mirabel loves kids but didn't say she wanted her own when she gets married?... No. That's not possible, I mean if Tio Agustin and Tia Julieta Found it out Mirabel has a child they would've become grandparents, or even worse, my cousins Isabela and Luisa would've become Aunties! That guy... August's dad... That's not possible if that guy is Mirabel's boyfriend or... Husband?.....
.
Pico: *Flies up to Antonio*
.
Antonio: Not now, Pico, I'm still trying to figure out how to find Mirabel in the river-
.
Pico: *Screaming at Antonio*
.
Antonio: Pico! *Holds Pico's beak* *Whispers* Shhh! Your gonna wake everyone up! Just talk to me... Quietly...
.
Pico: *Nods his head as a yes*
.
Antonio: Okay... What were you going to tell me?
.
Pico: *Quietly speaks toucan language*
.
Antonio: Hmm... Mirabel is in the river... What else?
.
Pico: *Speaks Toucan language again*
.
Antonio: and she holds the purple candle, that takes the spirit... Like Abuela said, what else?...
.
Pico: *Speaks Toucan language again*
.
Antonio: Mirabel..... holds... The purple candle?
.
Pico: *Shook his head as a yes*
.
Antonio: Wait..... are you saying!?.....
.
Pico: *Eyes wide open for the reaction*
.
Antonio: Are you saying Mirabel made the candle for a rainbow candle!?
.
Pico: *Puts his wing on his face in a disappointment*
.
Antonio: Huh? I don't understand.
.
Pico: ...
.
Antonio: You know what, I'm tired, I'll figure it out tomorrow... *Yawns* *Gets In bed* Goodnight, guys...
.
Animals: *Lays with Antonio and fell asleep*
.
Antonio: *Looked at the window and sees the moon* Goodnight Mirabel... *Closes eyes*
.
Mirabel's POV
.
Mirabel: *Kisses august on her forehead as a Goodnight* Goodnight night august
.
August: Goodnight Mami! Goodnight Papi!*Sleeps*
.
Pablo: Goodnight Hija *Smiles*
.
.
Mirabel and Pablo went into their room to sleep while the candle is on, The candle glowed again and inferno flew around the Cave, as she flew around the Cave, She saw August sleeping snuggling the blanket, So inferno took a look at august while she sleeps, She Swirl August's hair while she sleeps and puts it back, She looked outside and sees a Castle all the way, Away from Colombia, So inferno decided to break in, As she went inside the castle, she overheard the conversation about terrorizing Colombia.
.
.
Santiago: Alright then... I have a plan for Colombia
.
Solider: Yes sir?
.
Santiago: 60 years ago, a woman named Alma Madrigal defeated my last soldiers with a magical candle, So... since she wanted the war?... we'll start a war! *Raises his hand*
.
Soldiers: *Cheering*
.
Inferno: Oh! I don't think the war will be started!
.
Santiago: Huh!? *Turns around*
.
Soldiers: *Raises swords*
.
Inferno: *Snaps his finger to block the door with huge rocks*
.
Santiago: Huh!? What in the name of Diablo is this!?
.
Inferno: *Smiled evilly* *Snaps again, and brought up a purple fire*
.
Santiago: No!!!! What are you doing!?
.
Inferno: *Evilly laughs*
.
.
The Castle was on fire and no one in Village didn't even notice, Including the Madrigal family including Mirabel, Pablo, and August, After the castle collapsed and no one survived, Inferno went back into the cave and got back in the candle when the sun rises, it is now Morning.
.
Antonio's POV
.
Antonio *wakes up and Yawns* Morning guys...
.
Pico: *Flies up to Antonio*
.
Antonio: Morning Pico...
.
.
Antonio went downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast, He grabbed his breakfast and sat on the table and he took a bite, While he was eating breakfast, Juancho called for Antonio.
.
.
Juancho: Antonio!
.
Antonio: *Chocks and swallows* Juancho! What's wrong!?
.
Juancho: There's something you should look outside!... *Worried*
.
.
Antonio looked very confused but he decided to go outside, as he went outside with Juancho, Cecilia, and Alejandra. He saw people in the village getting cheering and he doesn't know what was going on.
.
.
Antonio: Guys what's going on? Why is everyone happy?
.
Alejandra: you didn't notice? Well, I don't if you heard about but... *Shows Antonio the paper of the castle getting on fire*
.
Antonio: *Reads it* Wait... isn't that where the soldiers live?... as Abuela said?... *Gets confused*
.
Cecilia: I think that's what she said...
.
Antonio: *looked at Abuela's window* Abuela might hear about this
.
Juancho: She didn't know?
.
Antonio: I don't think so, she hasn't come out of her room ever since..... you know...
.
Juancho, Cecilia & Alejandra: Mirabel...
.
Antonio: Yeah... let me check on her before we hang out...
.
Cecilia: Alright then, we'll wait here.
.
.
Antonio went back in the house to check on Abuela, As he went upstairs he bumped into someone, Antonio bumped into Marco, Camilo's fiancé, Marco has eyeshadow and lipstick on his face, and has a dress with white flowers on it, It confirmed that Marco is
Transsexual, so that's why he looked like a girl but with short hair, but he was called a girl by a mistake.
.
.
Antonio: Oh sorry Marco
.
Marco: it's okay, why are you such in a hurry?
.
Antonio: Oh umm, Something important for Abuela about the news from the-
.
Marco: Castle?
.
Antonio:...... Yeah.. the Castle... How did you know that?
.
Marco: I heard some cheering outside from the village... so they were cheering about the castle getting on fire and none of the soldiers survived as well too
.
Antonio: oh...
.
Marco: Is that why you wanted to tell Abuela about the news?
.
Antonio: Y-Yeah! That news! Welp! See you later Marco, I have to tell Abuela about this, soooo..... Adiós!
.
Marco: ?? adiós Antonio
.
.
Antonio got to Abuela's door, Breathing in calmly, So he knocked on the door, but there was no response, so he knocked again.
.
.
Antonio: Hey Abuela! Listen... I know you're still guilty of what you said to Mirabel for the last 10 years... but... I want to talk about the castle and the soldiers..... they didn't survive because of the Fire..... Abuela?....
.
Abuela:.....Come in...
.
.
Antonio opens the door and sees her room completely darkness, her window was barely open, So Antonio has the paper Alejandra showed to him.
.
.
Antonio: hey Abuela, it's been 5 years ever since Mirabel disappeared... but I have the paper about to show it to you about the soldiers... and the castle was on fire but it's purple...
.
Abuela: *Takes the paper out of Antonio's hands, Reads the paper* That's impossible!..... How is there Purple Fire in the castle!?
.
Antonio:? Abuela? What's wrong?
.
Abuela: *Looks at Antonio worried, Breathes in, Breathes out* Antonio... There's something you should know... about the spirit of the miracle.... before it takes the miracle... *Takes out the book*
.
Antonio: Abuela?... what is that?...
.
Abuela:... Antonio, Before Abuelo Pedro dies... I had some discoveries about the candle that saved me, Julieta, Pepa, and Bruno..... They two were magical spirits who roamed around Colombia for thousands of years...
.
Antonio: What!?....
.
Abuela: Yes..... Guardians of the Butterfly and the Moth...
.
Antonio: !?
.
.
.
.
.
Part 5 coming soon.....