Chapter 2 The Next 10 Years

Camilo started to get mad at Antonio for the madrigal family who still has his gift.
.
.
Camilo: This is bullsh*t!
.
Antonio: !?
.
Felix: Camilo! Watch your mouth!-
.
Camilo: No! How come he's the only one who still has his gift?! This isn't fair!
.
Pepa: Camilo! You need to calm down, I know we lost our gifts and Antonio still has his gift but that's no way to get angry at your brother!-
.
Camilo: Oh! I can be angry all I want!
.
Pepa: Camilo!
.
Toucan: *Screams at Camilo angrily*
.
Camilo: Oh! I'm sorry! I don't speak Toucan!
.
Antonio: Hey! Don't yell at pico!...
.
Camilo: oh! That toucan has a name!?
.
Abuela: ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!!
.
.
Abuela yelled at Camilo and Antonio and they started to get scared, Pico hides behind Antonio and gets scared, and Abuela started to calm down with tears in her eyes.
.
.
Abuela: Listen, I know this isn't fair for Antonio who still has his gift but this isn't his fault! It's my fault for yelling at Mirabel and making her feel bad about herself, I should be ashamed of myself for what I've done to this family, especially Mirabel!... I don't want Mirabel to get killed by those guards! Just like Pedro!... I just hoped she doesn't get herself hurt.....But we have to rebuild casita again..... *looked at the house* Without the magic.....
.
.
The Madrigals agreed to rebuild casita again but without the candle and the magic, Antonio looked at the mountains spit in half, Antonio made a promise to himself that someday, he'll look for Mirabel and bring her back home and fix the miracle again and get our families gifts back.............10 years later, Things got changed, Antonio Madrigal is now 15 years old and still has his gift, Antonio's room doesn't look like a jungle anymore but he still has his animals in his room, he got out of his room and went downstairs to get some lunch, He grabbed some Frijoles (Beans) Arepa con queso, and huevo frito (Fried eggs), Antonio grabbed his pineapple juice and went upstairs but someone called his name, Antonio sighed and turns around and see the town kids, it was Innocent Cecilia, Little Alejandra and Pumped Juancho, they were around the same age as Antonio, Antonio was friends with them when they asked about Mirabel's gift.
.
.
Antonio: *Sighed* Hola Juancho, Alejandra, and Cecilia, What's up?
.
Juancho: oh nothing, we just wanted to know if-
.
Alejandra: If you wanted to hang out with us!?
.
Antonio: !?.....Sssssure let me ask Mama if I can,
.
Cecilia: Alright, take your time
.
.
Antonio was a little bit frustrated cuz he was hungry so took two Arepa con quesos instead, While Antonio is eating to look for Pepa for permission, But Antonio bummed into someone
.
.
Antonio: Oh! I'm sorry Isabela!- *Looks up and sees it's not Isabela, it's Camilo*
.
Camilo: *Gave him an angry look at Antonio*
.
Antonio: oh.....Hola Camilo.....What a surprise...
.
Camilo: C*no
.
Antonio: *Sighed*
.
Pepa: Camilo! Don't pick up a fight with Antonio!
.
Camilo: *Rolled his eyes and left, but.....He said something into Antonio's ear* *Whispers* If your gift was Stolen, Maybe You'll be giftless too...
.
Antonio: *Rolled his eyes* Yeah right
.
.
Camilo left, he went into his room and slammed the door hard, Pepa came up to Antonio to see if he was okay,
.
.
Pepa: You okay Hijo?
.
Antonio: Si Mamá, I'm fine
.
Pepa: Good
.
Antonio: Oh! Mama! Uhh, I was wondering..,
.
Pepa: Hm?
.
Antonio: I was just wondering if I could hang out with my friends?
.
Pepa: Hmmm......*Looks at the mountains worried, Looks back at Antonio* *Sigh* Alright Hijo, you can.
.
Antonio: Yes! Gracias Mamá! Love you! *Went downstairs excited*
.
Pepa: Love you too *Smiled*
.
.
Pepa Smiled after Antonio left the house to hang out with his friends, but her smile faded to a sad look, She looked at the other door which is Abuela's room, Abuela got sick and she wasn't able to walk But she can talk, Abuela Hasn't decided who's going to be the next candleholder when she dies, None of the Madrigal family can't do it, they're not responsible enough to be the next candle holder and she needs a family member with no gift since they don't have a gift anymore except for Antonio, Antonio, and his friends were just chatting around for fun reasons.
.
.
Juancho: So who's going to be the next candle holder?
.
Antonio: Hmmm, I don't know actually, But Abuela hasn't decided who, She's not feeling well
.
Alejandra: She still hasn't decided it?
.
Antonio: Nope, Not yet, hope it's not me cuz I'm way too young for this, and I'm not respoensful enough to do this too! I'm only 15.
.
Cecilia: Oh my.
.
.
Antonio and the town kids talked and talked but they heard screams, The scream sounds like a little girl, Antonio and the others ran up to the village and see a little girl getting bullied by teenage boys, The girl was at least 5 years old and the boys were at least 17 and her parents are not around, Antonio ran up to them and to stop this bullying.
.
.
Antonio: Hey! Leave her alone!
.
Juan: Or what?!
.
Esteban: Yeah!
.
Antonio: Or I'll use my gift!
.
Juan: *Laughs* He still has his gift!?
.
Esteban: Wow! No wonder why you're family doesn't have a gift anymore!
.
Antonio: I'm warning you, You wouldn't like it if Mirabel could've kicked both of your butts if she was still around!
.
Juan and Esteban: *Gasps and moves back away*
.
Antonio: Huh?
.
Juan: Dude! He just mentioned the giftless Madrigal who disappeared 10 years ago!
.
Esteban: We don't talk about Mirabel dude! She's gone!
.
Antonio: Well I still miss my cousin! You got a problem with that!?
.
.
Juan and Esteban leave Antonio, The town kids, and the little girl alone, Juan gave Antonio a neck slit finger, but Antonio didn't care what they said, Antonio came up to the little girl and sees her in tears, Antonio wipes the little girl's face.
.
.
Antonio: It's okay kid, they won't bother you at all.
.
...: T-Thanks...
.
Antonio: Oh! Uhh, I'm Antonio Madrigal, you might already heard about this gift stolen situation,
.
...: *Shakes her head to No*
.
Antonio: Oh...
.
...: I'm August, August Rodriguez
.
Antonio: It's nice to meet you August, Where are your parents?
.
...: August!
.
Antonio: There he is
.
August: Papi!
.
Pablo: August! *Ran up to August*
.
.
August ran up to Pablo and hugged him, Antonio Looked so happy August is back to her dad, Until Antonio started to notice something, August's left eye looks a bit similar to someone, He couldn't remember who it is but he was just meh.
.
.
Pablo: Thank you! Thank you so much for looking for my daughter!
.
Antonio: *Smiled* No problem señor.
.
.
Pablo and august left to go home, But they were walking up to the mountains, which is weird nobody ever lives in the mountains, Antonio Started to think and think but he gave up.
.
.
.
Juancho: Antonio? Are you good?
.
Antonio: Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just daydreaming that's all,
.
Alejandra: Hmmm, You sure?
.
Antonio: Y-Yeah! I'm fine! Like really I'm fine
.
.
Antonio and the town kids continued walking and chatting about some random stuff, Pablo and August got close to the mountains and opened the door, The home was filled with gemstones, crystals, and stones, Pablo and August went into the room and see a woman standing in front of the candle.
.
.
Pablo: Uh, Mi Amor, I found august, she was just wondering around the village...
.
???:.......I thought I told her not to wonder around the village...
.
Pablo: I know I'm sorry, But she's okay.
.
August: Mama? Are you okay?
.
???: Si Hija, I'm okay...
.
.
The woman turns around to August........It was Mirabel
.
.
.
.
.
Part 3 coming soon.....