1

WARNING!
this chapter contains smoking, and mentions of suicide, please read at your own risk!

    "COME ON Y/N! ANOTHER PARTY WON'T HURT." sasha yelled at you from the doorway of your guys' dorm room.

    "i just don't feel like partying tonight, maybe another time." you muttered and shoved more chips into your mouth. "you go enjoy yourself with niccolo though."

"awww, you party pooper!" she groaned. "fine, but the next party you're coming with, no matter what." she lectured and left. earlier, a close friend of yours once again called you a slut and to kill yourself, so you really weren't in the mood to go out and party. what you needed, was something else. something to take your mind off of everything for a little. you walked over to your dresser, pulling out an oversized black hoodie and kept on the grey sweatpants you had on.

    you then walked over to the box under your bed, hiding pre-rolled joints and pulled out one. you grabbed the lighter off your nightstand and made your way outside of the dorm and walked to your familiar spot that you would go just to smoke. it was about a mile from the campus at some skate park. it was already 10-11 at night so it was pretty quiet and luckily it wasn't near a busy road.

there was a few people there at the park, only one person was skating though. you brought the joint to your lips and lit it, inhaling the familiar smoke. feeling that well-known euphoria that your body was so so used to. you admired the boy skating, and watched as his black hair flew as he kicked up his board and jumped on the parks rails. you smoked more of your joint and eventually the high was overcoming your mind and body. you flung your head back and looked at the moon above.

you couldn't really see many stars cause the city lights were illuminating, but from the very few that were visible; they made you smile just a little. you were called a 'slut' and 'whore' so much that the names didn't effect you anymore— but the death threats were a different story. usually your mental state affects you from getting an actual relationship so now, you usually just stick with sex and school. you couldn't give a fuck of what people thought of you, as long as you have good grades and money you were fine.

    you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket and took it out to see sasha had texted you.

sash <3
some guy here wants to see you

sash <3
said last time he saw you, youd meet up again and have sex

sash <3
y/n-poo i need to really find you an actual boyfriend 😔🤚

you
lmao im fine sash

you
thx though 😘

sash <3
but youre gonna get an std soon enough! dont wanna see my little y/n go though that ;(

sash <3
honestly though, im surprised you havent got one already

you
if you say so tbh i dont need one tho

sash <3
sasha the wise says otherwise!!! n e ways im gonna drink more, love ya! ❤️❤️

    you smiled down at your phone screen, turning it off and watching it turn black. then slipping it back in your pocket. you stood from the brick wall you were sitting on, and grabbed out your airpods, popping them into your ears and blasting the sweet melody of my favorite songs. you began to walk over to the gas station a little bit past the dorm building to grab some more candy. very few cars passing by, and some street lights flickered on and off. you eventually made in into the small store, grabbing some of your favorite sweets and taking it to the counter.