11

WARNING!
this chapter contains sexual content, drinking, and drug usage, please read at your own risk!

"YOU READY TO GET WASTED?" eren asked. he pushed a cup of punch towards your way.

    "i can't tonight, i'm dd." you denied the drink and opted for a water bottle instead.

    "you're dd? i thought jean was." he said sadly. he put the drink on the counter and pushed it to some random guy without one.

    "he was, but i could tell he wanted a drink."

    "wow, you're such a good friend!" he smiled sarcastically and downed almost the entire cup of punch. "i want a shot, do a shot of water with me."

    "okay." you shrugged. he got a shot glass and poured himself a shot of tequila, he grabbed you one as well and you filled it up with water.

    "see? no difference!" he smiled and held the glass towards you. "bottoms up!" he smiled and you both downed the 'shots' at the same time. he quickly downed a chaser right after and you simply stood there watching.

    "hey, y/n!" armin called. you turn to see armin waving and smiling largely.

    "hey! how are you?" you asked.

    "i'm good, i could be studying right now though." he sarcastically sighed.

    "oh but you end up liking the parties after we leave!" eren teased elbowed armin. the blonde simply chuckled as he looked at eren with a 'you're right' kind of look.

    "well, i just wanted to say hello, see you around!" he beamed. you smiled gently back.

    "you too!" you waved slightly watching his blonde hair get mixed into the crowd.

    "historia did well this time, there's so many people here." eren awed as he examined the vast amount of people drinking and jumping around to the music playing.

    "and to think there's still going to be more people coming." you scoffed and only imagined everyone shoulder shoulder.

    "let's go dance or something! it's boring just standing around."

    "should we go find anyone else."

    "nah, they'll find us if they really need to." he grinned. you complied and you both made your way to the heart of the crowd where everyone jumped around singing the many songs being played. during this time, there was plenty of people rubbing up on your bodies but you and eren didn't have a care in the world. his hair fell down many times so he was a little agitated so eventually he just let it down.

    around 3 in the morning, everyone being to wobble outside of the frat house leaving not many people still partying. the music was quieter and the house was less hot. you and eren found yourselves on a couch waiting for jean and connie to meet you guys.

    "hey." jeans voice called out. you looked up to see him right next to mikasa, eyes a little bloodshot.

    "heyyy!" connie exclaimed. "i want just one more drink." he slurred.