9

"DO YOU WANT SNACKS, OR A MEAL?" eren asked.

"i'm honestly okay with either. i do need something sweet though." you answer and look towards him. he was facing forward, eyebrows furrowed in thought. you don't know if it was the weed, but he looked like a god.

"hmmm, what about chicken and then froyo after?" he suggested.

"oh my god, yes please." you thanked him in your head. "we can go back to my dorm and pick up my car."

"yes please, I'm freezing my balls off."

"that's unfortunate." you grinned. he only scoffed and nudged you. "you can have aux, only cause your balls are freezing off."

    "wow, seems fair."

    "i know." you grinned and put a little bit more pep in your step. you guys had one mission in mind and that was to make it to the car without freezing. everything was close together, because the campus was so large so in no time the parking lot of your dorm was visible. "come on, hurry. im cold." you shivered while jogging to the drivers side of the car. you unlocked it with the fob and flew in. quickly adjusting to the cold seat and turn the heat on.

"oh blast that shit." eren whispered as he moved the knob all the way up. the air was quick to flow out, but still warming up. "nice car."

"it's not the nicest, but it gets me places." you reply. you had a tiny little kia forte that was roughly 5000 bucks. you replaced the stereo, and a lot of the interior so it didn't look as ghetto as it did. the inside was clean yet showed your personality.

"i like how clean it is."

"this is dirty to me." you look around to the small amount of crumbs from sasha, certain gum wrappers and a couple bottles of perfume. "i'm a clean freak, i don't like dirty places."

"i hate cleaning."

"you and i could never live together then." you giggled.

"just because i don't like to clean doesn't mean im dirty!" he rebutted.

"then how do you clean your clothes and everything?" you ask.

"that's stupid to ask, i may not like it but i still do it." he defends.

"fair enough." you gave him. the car seemed warm enough to drive and you made your way to a local chicken place a couple streets over. you parked, and turned off the car, racing eren inside. he beat you because you were fumbling with your keys, which you didn't care. however, his ego was fired up which is what bothered you. "just shut up and order."

    "yes ma'am!" he obeyed and turned to the cashier, telling him his order. the cashier nodded away and then looked over to you next. "what do you want, y/n?"

    "uhm, i'll have an 8 piece meal, buffalo and garlic please." you ordered, the cashier smiled and nodded. you pulled out your wallet to pay, but eren beat you to it.

    "haha, i paid. not you."

    "then i'll pay for froyo."

    "deal!" he grinned and got the cups. you guys found a seat near the window and sat across from each other.

    "you're going to historia's party on saturday, right?" eren asked.