Chapter 14 - Awake

It was yesterday when you guys bring katakuri in the main house. He is still unconscious, he is sleeping in your room. The guys have a problem on that. They frown when you announce that katakuri will be staying in your room temporarily. You dead panned stare at them while they whine like a child. Except for Mihawk and Marco who is the mature duo of the group. 

The reason why you want katakuri to stay in your room because you will remove his scarf so that you can wipe his face properly. Probably the guys did not know what behind in his scarf.
(Katakuri with or without scarf is hot!🔥)

It's 2:00 pm in the afternoon now. You currently now in your room reading a novel book. You are sitting beside katakuri in case he will wake up and get confuse where he is.

The guys are in the living room watching Netflix or probably in the swimming pool chilling there. These two place is they really love to hang out.

You keep stealing glances at katakuri in every three minutes to see if he will wake up. Then you will get back reading again. Unknown to you katakuri slowly open his eyes and the first thing he see is the white ceiling with a strange design white light. There was warm while blanket covering him. And he feel a presence beside him and he see a brown long hair girl reading at book. She is wearing a strange clothes. Katakuri observe the girl. She is like seventeen or younger. Katakuri thought. And he see the girl is turning to him. (Incase you got confuse on how katakuri fit in the bed you combine two beds that the guys help you with.)

While you read you want to glance again in katakuri again and you did it and you see the magenta eyes of katakuri staring at you. You got shock and fell from your chair. Still staring at him. You got shy because he is still staring at you with a neutral expression.

"Um.. Hello?" You said and awkwardly wave. What kind of greeting is that? You thought stupidly. He is still staring at you in daze and you sweat dropped on that.

Katakuri continue to observe the girl who awkwardly stand in front of him and he feel like something is missing in his body and he see his scarf folded neatly in the bed table beside him. His eyes got wide on that. It means his mouth is expose!

You got confuse why his eyes got wide and you notice he is staring at his scarf and you eyes got wide because you forgot to put it again. In the anime he hide his mouth because he want to protect his family and he don't like people talking about his scarf. You thought and you got scared on that because you invade his privacy.

He slowly turn to you and glare at you hard. A glare that his enemy is really scared. He suddenly stand up and the blanket slide down from him exposing his muscular tanned chest. He reach his scarf and wear it fast around  his neck.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?" He shouted loudly at you. Really glaring at you hard. His voice echo in the whole main house.

Your legs started to shake and nearly fell but you held on the wall. You are now really scared.

"I'm sorry!" You said defending your self and suddenly he is in front of you and he lower his head  and slam his both hands in each side of your head trapping you with his body. Gosh, he is so tall and handsome. You thought dreamingly. Wait what? . You snapped out from the dream. The guy is glaring at you hard and his eyes are so intense. He open his mouth like he want to say something.

You did not hear the multiple running foot steps towards your room and the door slams open. And katakuri was out of your sight and someone punch him. And you see doffy is the one who punch him. The others held him back.

"YOU BASTARD!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO HER HUH?!?!" Doffy angrily shout at katakuri his vein in his forehead is showing means he is very mad.

You woke up from daze and you come forward to check katakuri. You see he has a little bruise in the corner of his eyes. He is now sitting in the floor. You sighed and slowly towards the guys who is calming down doffy.