Special Chapter 2 - Sick

You guys, i'm very happy on your comments on the first special chapter!! Thank you so much for liking this story!! For this chapter i i like to thank DemonSlayerMaisaraNa for giving me an idea! I love it!

This chapter happen when the reader and the guys are living with each other for one week. (Katakuri have still not arrive here)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's raining hard, the water hitting the window of the classroom. The teacher was talking on the front and you cannot understand any of it because you are cursing yourself for not bringing umbrella on your bag. God damn, i will be surely wet when i get home.

Then, the school bell rang and you immediately put your things in your bag and you see your two friends are waiting for you at the classroom door.

"It's raining, and i know some students will be stranded. Including you, y-n. Did you bring an umbrella?" Liana ask when we are walking ok the hallway.

You sigh and shake your head. "I forgot about it. I'm sure i will get wet when i reach home. Do you guys have an extra?"

You and your friend reach your lockers to put the books that you use during the school hours. You put the english and science book.

"I don't have extra umbrella for you to borrow, i only just have one." Angel replied.

You reach the shoes locker and change your school shoes and put it inside again. You and your friends stare at the dark clouds covering the whole sky and the rain drops are keep falling.

"Well y-n and angel, i should be going now. I'm needed in home because my relatives from the my father's sided are visiting us. You two take care and see you tomorrow!" Liana said and she wave her hand on us and she hop in on the car.

So now you and angel are still in the entrance of the building. Angel text her father to come and get her in the school. Minutes pass and the father of Angel arrive. She offer that she can take you home but you refuse and said you can manage. Then, she just give you her umbrella. I don't want her to discover i'm currently living with guys not just ordinary guys, but the one piece characters.

You sigh, opening the umbrella and move forward to the rain to start to walk away from the school. Before you can even exit the school the umbrella got broken and blown away because of the strong wind. You can now feel the rain drops soaking your uniform. Seriously? Why i'm so unlucky?!

Luckily your school bag is leather so you don't have to worry about your notebooks getting wet. You started to run to reach the bus stop so that you can go home. You are now feeling cold because of the cold rain. You hug yourself to preserve warm but it's not getting even warm.

"I hope i will not get sick.." You muttered as you wait for the bus to arrive. You sneeze and you can feel yourself shivering because of the cold.

The bus arrive, and you hurry to hop in and find a seat. Luckily you see a vacant seat on the left side, beside the window of the bus.

You settle on that seat, you get your phone from the bag and slowly reach it because you don't want to get your notebooks getting wet. You sneeze again. Damn it.... That's why i don't like the weather when it's raining.

You text Corazon since he is the one you assign who will hold the phone incase of emergency. The guys complain to you because why is he the one who hold the phone and you just answer them that corazon is the only one who listen to you. You explain to Corazon how to text and call using the phone. He easily understand how to use it.