Special Chapter 3 - Another guy

For this chapter, it's not connected on the original event in this story. Well this is a special chapter for King the Conflagration, the right hand of Kaido. I know you are probably confuse why i'm writing this chapter it's because King will be added as one of the love interest on the second book of this story 'United World', when the reader will reach Wano. I'm simping for the man so guys forgive me. Hehe

Hope you guys like it! And Xvipnight hope you will love it!

Ps. I know you notice the guys are out of character and i want to let you know that this is just my fantasy with them..

******************

You are now in the mall, strolling around to see interesting things. Well, it was suppose you will go with your friends but they have another agenda to attend. So you just decided that you will go to the mall alone.

It's now 4:30 pm and you were dismissed earlier for the professor since they have a emergency meeting with the principal and all teachers need to attend it.

You message the guys that you will be home by 6:00 pm. Well you created a group chat for you and the guys will communicate easily since they are always worried when you will be home. Especially Corazon, Ace, Sabo and surprisingly Mihawk who is always texting you where you at or did you already take the bus.

As you were checking your phone to see the time, you hear a squealing and shouts at the right corner of the mall beside a food chain. You see mostly girls surrounding it. You frown and just shrugged. Maybe it's a celebrity or someone.

As you continue to walk away from the crowd, a words mutter by someone made you stop and made your eyes widen. You turn around and walk towards the crowd. Grandline? Wano? Don't tell me...

You reach the girls surrounding someone who is sitting on the floor and asking the girls. You got in the front and your jaw dropped since you see a handsome man with one of it's hair have a braided-hair and  it has a waving long white  hair. His skin is tan and with a plump lips. He is wearing a white long sleeves but his hard chest is expose and a skin tight pants. He is tall like Doffy or Crocy-chan. (Sorry guys i'm really bad in describing.)

"Do you know Redline?" The mysterious man asked with his deep and husky voice. He ask one of the girls who is busy checking him out.

"No i don't but you can live with me!!" The girl said. You can see the mysterious handsome man got annoyed. You sense danger coming towards girls when you see the man raising it's hand and form a fist and it looks like he want to hurt the girl. You panicked and think fast to save the girl and a thought enter your mind and you can imagined yourself facepalming on what will you do. Shit, this will be embarassing.

"Babe! Where have you been?!? I have been looking around to find you!! I told you to wait for me and now i will just find you surrounded by the girls?!?!!!" You shouted and you reach the man and hook your arm around the man and glaring at the girls who seem to be sad like their crush rejected them.

The man look at you in wide eyes like he see the most crazy woman he ever met. Who the hell is this brat?

You look up, wink and sent him a sweet smile. Please cooperate with me. He seems to understand the stare and also sent you a tiny smile. He put his right large hand on your tiny hands and envelop it. You almost squeal but you stop.

"Sorry love, i got bored. I will make it up with you. Let's go somewhere." After that he stand up and you look like a a child standing beside him. Goddamn, i think he is taller a inches than Doffy.