NICK STOKES - HOT ACTION COP

You always had the hots for Nick, and at this point you weren't sure who didn't, he was handsome and he knew it, but he wasn't as stuck up as Warrick.

He always managed to make you smile even with simple things like DNA test results or helping you with anything you needed. and he sure knew his way around words, he could make any gloomy situation bright again.

"Hey." You heard Catherine's voice, "D.B. on Henderson wanna tag along?" She asked.

"Sure." You replied, as you were doing practically nothing anyways.

"Great, I'll grab Nicky." She winked, before walking off.

You shook your head, "Oh boy."

- - -

As the three of you arrived at the crime scene, you were lead into the house of the D.B. and decided to process the rooms as Nick and Catherine worked on the primary area.

Going through the vic's bedroom, you found nothing unusual until your foot hit something. Taking a step back, you aim your flashlight at a bloody wooden baseball bat with nails sticking out of it.

"Brutal..." You mumbled, snapping a few photos and bagging it.

You returned to the living room where the body was found and informed Nick and Catherine about your finding.

"Someone must've REALLY wanted this guy dead, I mean I was speechless just at the sight of him..." Nick gulped, taking more photos. His side profile looking extremely good in the dim lighting.

You shook your head as you continued searching the house, which was full of dead ends more than anything.

"I checked this whole house and can't really find anything else, I'll see if I can run any prints on this back at the lab."

- - - back at the lab - - -

"Hey Y/N..." Greg called out to you.

"Hm?" You asked, looking over at him from across the room.

"Go uh tell your little boyfriend that his fingerprint results are ready." He said, joking of course.

You raised an eyebrow grabbing the results from him, "Gotcha."

You eventually ran into Nick in the hallways, "Oh Nicky, Greg wanted me to tell you he has your fingerprint results."

He smiled, "Alright, prefect thanks." He said smiling as he continued walking.

You stood there bashful, and quickly you went to go grab some coffee.

Drinking your cup of coffee, you feel a hand from behind grab your waistline.

"Prints came back, Tony Evans. Lives a few blocks from our vic." Nick whispered in your ear.

Biting your lip, you turn around, "You didn't have to tell me that so seductively."

He smiled his cute smile and laughed, "Aw c'mon babe where's the harm in it, I saw a perfect opportunity for that."

"You've been taking advice from Greg haven't you?" You cocked an eyebrow as he went silent, clearing his throat.

You smirked, "Make sure he tells you something you don't already know."

"Hey I don't ask for his preaching's, I get them regardless if I want 'em or not." He chuckled.

You shook your head smiling, "Dinner on me tonight?"

"I'll have my tab open tonight."

"I'll be in layout.." You teased before exiting the room.

As Nick celebrated silently, Greg peeked in through the door, "So how did it go?"

"How long were you standing there?" Nick asked, to which he got a grim look from Sander's face.

- - -

After work, the two of you went out to dinner, and eventually fought over the bill to which he won. (good job nicky). If there's anything more that you two fight over, it's always the bill.

"I had such an awesome time tonight, thank you Nick." you said grabbing your purse.

"No problem, wanna go back to my place for a bit?"

You checked your watch, "Yeah, it's not too late."

He smiled as he opened the door for you exiting the restaurant.

As you two walked out, you held hands nervously while making your way into the dim parking lot.

Your eyes were so focused on him that you didn't even notice the figure lingering in the darkness next to you.

Suddenly a force grabs your purse and you scream.

"Ah! Let go!" you demand, but the scruffy old man refuses to loosen his grip.

Nick quickly jumps in and yells "Hey! Let it go man!"

He then starts to pry the man's hands off your purse, only to be slashed by a pocket knife the thief had whipped out.

"Grahh!" Nick moans in pain.

"Nicky!" Seeing the blood seep out of Nick's hand enraged you.

"You asshole!" you said, kicking the intruder in the balls, causing him to fall immediately.

Nick quickly rushes over, more enraged than ever and cocks his gun to the thief.

"LVPD don't move!" He looked the angriest you've ever seen him.

The thief began to yell gibberish before trying to crawl which Nick didn't allow.

He grabbed the prick up by the collar and started shouting angrily about the whole ordeal.

"Y/N, quickly call for backup!"

You nodded and did as he said, as he apprehended the suspect and waited on scene for cops to arrive.

- - roughly 2 hours later - -

Once they made their way to the scene, you two had explained everything that had gone on, and the man was taken into custody.

You both got in Nick's Denali sighing of relief as it was finally over.

"Sorry our date was kinda cut short." Nick sighed, tightly re-wrapping his bandage around his cut.

"It's alright.." you smiled "you were very brave back there.." you said looking at him.

"I just didn't want you to get hurt.." he said

"Neither did I, is your cut okay?"

"Yeah it's fine, but I bet with some Tender Loving Care from you I'll feel all better." he teased while caressing your cheek.

The both of you chuckled a bit until you made eye contact once again.

You began to lean in and so did he.

A small peck was the spark to an everlasting moment for the two of you.

"Y/N-"

You cut him off with more and more kisses, and the two of you proceeded to make out for a while.

As you break away, he catches his breath saying, "I've always wanted to do that with you.."

You smile, "Me too."