The whole truth

Narrator POV
  The group was looking where ever they could to find y.n so she could learn the truth but she wasnt anywhere ti be found. Thats the weird thing anout it though she couldnt have just vanished off the face of the earth but in this moment it seemed like all hope would be lost. Thats when Amanda saw Lilly and had asked her where she was and she told her that last she saw y/n she was following the group. She then strted asking why the guys were with her for she had heard stories about them from others but never dared see them uo close and now here they were inches away from the girl and she was just frozen that was until somone had jumped infront of her to hid her from both guys.

Y/N POV

I was going to see how the gtoup was doing as I had just got done checking up on lilly and we ended uo playing for a bit but when I went back to where the group should have been everything was gone. I had a feeling this would happen they gave up and wanted to leave.... now ill never see the love of my life and I wont be able to meet my baby. I started walking the halls when I saw the group i was going to go up to Amanda but something about the room they went into made me stop and thats when it hit me, the group was going to talk to those guys and then make me listen to their side of the story but all together i know what happened that day they killed me and if they really cared they would have tried to help me but they didn't and with that I walked away from the room and decided it was time to see John.

John was the one person I knew I could tust with anything and boy was I right we became so cose it was almost like we could have lived together before we died but that just wasn't the case and there for from that day on her became my best friend and he was always there for me he knew me well enough and I as well knew him well enough to tell when something is wrong so when we both ended up in the same room as if we were both looking for each other I ran to him and broke down.

Johns Pov

Y/n and I were close and I wouldn't be lying to say I didnt have some feeling for her but I knew she has her family and she could never give the feelings back to me. Soon enough Y/n started trusting me with a lot and she had even told me some dark secrets of hers. but those dont matter right now what matters is  my best friend came to me crying and I knew why. Those stupid fuckers went to their room but heres a secret I have from Y/n...... I went to the both of those guys before and when iIlearned there side of the story I was shocked but I knew I could never tell y/n about this or else I would lose my best friend and I cant lose her. I made a promise to myself to alwasy make sure she was happy but it seems as if im falling her.......

(sorry this is so short I wanted to write more but i need sleep first so heres this)