Hopeful

(So sorry for the late update iv'e been supper busy and haven't had a whole lot of free time but hope yall enjoy)

y/ns POV
If I would have just listened to these guys I would have know the whole truth of everything. All I could think about is how ruds I have been to these two guys and they are nothing but the sweetest people alive, but some of my thought were about what happen in the kitchen I mean what if he is right what is he did move on found someone better and lived a happy life and forgot about me. My thoughts were intrupted as we were waling to my room and Lily came up.
"what are you doing with the bad men miss y/n?" Lilly had asked
"we lilly they might be able to help us get off of this ship." I say as I smile at the little girlinfront of me
"but I thought they hurt you and they we should never go near them." she had said
As I looked back boith men had a sad smile on their face one that I will never forget even after I move on if I ever do. One thing I knew I had to say was the whole new truth I had learned and the first perdon to know would be lilly.
" well you see luv, I had thought these were bad men and I thought they were the monsters who killed me but they weren't and they were given the wrong life." i say
"What do you mean miss y/n?"
"well you see these men were not given the right to make their lifes a happy one." she looked at me with a funny face as she didn't understand.
"You know when we are able to pick what ice cream we want," she nodded her had " well they never got to pick they were only allowed on flavor and that was that."
" so they were never allowed to pick what life they got and they had to follw the rules?"
"Yes, and their brothers were big mean men who made them do bad things that on one should ever have to do?" she had finall understood what I was saying and when I looked back they had no longer looked sad but instead happy as for the group was very confused on why we stoped.

Amandas POV
As y/n told lilly about the men all i could hear was the group asking why we had stopped and soon after they were staying how they were tired and we should just leave if all we were gonnan do was stand around, and I wouln't lie it was true we are wasting to much time standing around doing nothing rather then figure out how everyone could finally move on to the after life.Soon we started moving again tho and we were in y/n and lilly's room. As the group sat arounf trying tp brain storm ways thats when it hit me. bus
"Guys listen up," that got the groups attention" the only reason why gohsts stay around is if they have unfinished business so what if thats the reasin why they haven't left yet?"
Right as I said it lilly saw something and the whole group saw her.
" Miss y/n what is that light?" she had asked
" That light is where you will see your mommy and daddy again." y/n replied with one big happy smile.
"But what about you ad everyone else will i see you guys their too?"
"Yes you will but right now it is not my tiem I have a couple more things to do but go see your family and I will be their soon with you."
both girls now having a smile on their face as everyone had seen lilly walk into her light and greated but a big hug from someone maybe a mother. Okay next is y/n but before i could say anything else she cut me off
" No first is these two young men who have no reason to be here lets help them out first."
As I agreed the group got to work not only was this one of their best work but it will be one of their best videos for npt only did all of their equipment worked but they also caught lily going into the after life.

Sams POV
we were all hard at work and yes this would be some of our best work but my main focuse is getting all of this done in time because what if we run out and y/n is still stuck here all we can do is work hard and thats what were doing and if im being 100% honest im not sure how the fans will feel. All it takes is one wrong moved and colby and I are fucked, but thats the futur this is the present and if on one believes us that okay we know whats true and whats not.

(So this is the end of this chapter so far not liking it so i might edit some of it but tell me what yall think should happen in the next chapter)
word count:873