We did it !!!!

Colby POV
As we sat around on the floor trying to figure out what y/n's unfinished bussiness could be I had an idea.
"What if y/n's unfinished bussines is that she never got to be the mother she wanted to be to her child." I said
"I mean that could be it since she and her baby died to soon." Kat replied to my comment
"No I don't think that's it y/n has been like a mother figure so maybe it's something else." Amanda added we all sat in defeat we didn't know what her unfinished Business could be and we were all out of ideas.

Y/N'S POV
I know what my unfinished business is. I've never truly expected the fact that I was dead and never thought much of it, I got to be a mother for a while and I've had such a good time that I never really felt like I was dead but now I have to except it.

AMANDA'S POV
As we all sat in the circle I looked over and noticed y/n thinking when she stood up and told me to follow her.
"Guys follow me y/n wants to take us somewhere." I say.
As we're walking I notice where going to where she was killed and that when we entered the room and she stood there. The look on her face said it all,
" I think she already knows what her unfinished business is, I think she never accepted her death and she knows she has too." I say looking at the group. They all just looked at me as I looked at her and she had finally let it all out, she yelled and cried but for some reason she was also saying sorry she finally looked at me with a smile.

Y/N'S POV
I did it, I accepted my death and now I feel all warm and fuzzy and when I look back I smile at Amanda and the group. Once I turned my head I saw my husband holding a child and waiting for me. I look back one more time and I say thank you as Amanda is telling them what I said I walk into the light and saw my love and my baby. That's when he spoke
"What happened to you my love?" He asked
"I was killed and if it weren't for the people who helped me I wouldn't be here" I responded " so did you remarry?"
I hoped the answer would be no but I can't be selfish if he did.
"My love you are the only woman out there for me no matter who I met, I only thought of you and when I heard you died I thought over you every second of everyday."
Just hearing that made my heart flutter and the butterflies come back. I forgot how he made me feel and I forgot the feeling of getting butterflies. I was finally at peace and if it weren't for them I would never be here.

SAM'S POV
"What do you mean shes thanking you we didn't ever do anything."I say
" because of us she moved on and if finally at peace" Amanda says.
"You mean we helped people just cross over to the other side?!" Kat said with a shock in her voice.
"Yes we did." Colby and amanda said
As we were getting ready to leave the ship when from one with bad memories to one's of us helping people and with that Colby and I could care less about YouTube at the moment we were just happy to help the people we did. As we ended the video we said how we wanted to take a week break to take i. What had just happened tonight.

NARRATOR POV
As the group drove off they all smiled and talked about their night nothing could ever compare to what happened on the Queen Marry, they all made memories that will never be forgotten but weirdly  Amanda felt as if they were being watched, she took one look back and to her disbelief she saw y/n and almost told Sam to stop the car but something was different, she was happy and with her husband and baby. As y/n waved goodbye the three turned around a disappeared, Kat looked over and asked what she was doing and she said,
"Y/n met her baby and is happy with her husband, she's finally gonna be happy."
As she said that the group smiled and drove off as the sun was rising.