Did we do it?

Narrator POV
As the group sat around trying to figure out what the two guys unfinished business could be but there was nothing.

Kat POV
"Amanda can you ask the guys what they think their unfinished business is?" Kat asked
"They don't know either." Amanda said in a sad tone

Narrator POV
As the group was sitting around slowly running out of time they saw it again one guy and a beautiful bright light but what was his unfinished business and why only one of them. The more they sat to think to more time they lost.

Sams POV
"Guys what if they have to forgive anyone that could have done them wrong in their past life. I mean we say what happened to lily when she forgave the guys and just like that she was gone and with her family."
"I mean you could be right but what if your not." Colby asked.
I was getting frustrated at this point yes I wanna help but we don't know how and so far 2 out of 4 are gone and we only have 2 hours left. All I could do was think and I feel like all my ideas are being turned down but what else can I do.

Colby's POV
I can tell Sam is getting frustrated and I don't know how to help him right this minute. We have to help these people so they can move on and have a happy life but what if we can't I mean if we are all tuning out of ideas then who knows if we can help them.

(Very sorry for the short updates and not having a schedule yet, I have very little free time so this was just sitting in my drafts and I wanted to get something posted :3 hope y'all enjoy)