Sanctuary

I'll put chaeng's POV for this because I think she is more poetic than Jennie haha (italics are flash backs).

Chaeyoung's POV

'Chaeng' Jennie called as she looked back at me with her adorable gummy smile, Damn woman. 'Hush now baby I'm here, I'm here' she softly said while kissing my forehead and hugging me tight, oh lord. 'That's not what I meant, stop making your own assumptions will you' she coldly said slamming the door shut, Fuck. 'I'm sorry I've been busy these days, I'm so sorry baby I promise to make it up to you' she indeed have been busy these days, I miss her.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard her yell, "Babyyy!!" I excitedly squeal running to her before tackling her. "Oh wow someone misses me" she chuckled kissing my lips, "I miss youu why you don't miss me??" I asked raising one brow up. "What no of course I miss you, I miss you a lot" she quickly answered hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and kissed her lips, she resoprocated it with the same passion, "Dang I miss you" she mumbled between the kiss and I can't help but giggle which she also did.

She held my waist as she pulled me closer to her and deepening our kiss, her lips are so soft, I held onto her shoulder, it's as soft as her for me, she licked my lips asking for an entrance which I obliged to, she caressed my jaw gently,  her touch is as gentle as she treats me, I couldn't help but hum and melt at her touch, "I love you" she whispered kissing my neck, I can listen to that for the rest of my life.

3rd person's POV

"Baby" Chaeyoung woke up before her lovely girlfriend and stared at her for almost an hour before deciding to wake her up. "Honey, baby wake up" she giggled poking Jenni's cheek, "hm?? What is it baby??" The shorter woman answered with her eyes closed as she hugged the taller woman tightly.

"Wake up let's make breakfast togetherr" Chaeng said pecking Jennie's lips, "no need I already have my breakfast" the sleepy woman answered, "ehh??" confused Chaeng looked at her with furrow brows. Jennie went underneath their blanket, she and Chaeyoung are still naked.

Come hell and high water I'll still be with you, even if the sky falls down I'll still love you. Become a runner, a sinner, a producer, a fighter, a singer even a bird or a worm its still and always will be you.

You're always here for me, you always understand me, you're always patient with me, and when you hold me I feel like I'm in the safest place in the world, and when you kiss me I feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world, and dang woman I fell hard for you, my feelings for you is deeper than the mariana trench, my love for you is no mystery.

      And You've become
        My Sanctuary

I can't write anymore, I'm not good haha sorry but I tried, its kinda random and not sure if you will understand but yeah its like how chaeng feels for jennie, love, its something you can't explain but its good and great and amazing, there is no need for an explanation when it comes to love, because to me love is love.