Clingy Hubby

Jennie and Chaeyoung had been dating for 5 years and today is their day off.

Jennie wakes up when the sun light hit her face as she open her eyes she saw her beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully, mouth slightly open. Jennie carefully removed Chaeyoung's arm that was wrapped on her waist, when Jennie finally removed Chaeyoung's arm without waking her up she quietly went out their room and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast, but after a two minutes passed she felt arms wrap around her waist and she already knew who it was.

"Hey why are you up its still early??" Jennie asked as she turned her head and peck her girlfriend's cheek, "you weren't there I couldn't sleep" Chaeyoung said as she buried her head on the crook of Jennie's neck then left soft kisses on it, Jennie smiled at her Chaeyoung "love go to the living room first while I cook breakfast" Jennie said and turned around to face the younger girl. She wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck then kissed her on the lips while Chaeyoung moved her hands to Jennie's butt and squeezed it lightly making her moan. Jennie was wearing Chaeyoung's oversized t-shirt and a panty while Chaeyoung was wearing a sweater and sweatpants.

"Mmm love I'll give you kisses and cuddles later but first let me make breakfast so we can eat" Jennie said as she pulled away tiptoeing to kiss the younger's forehead, "fine but I'm staying here in the kitchen where I'm close to you" Chaeyoung answered hugging her tiny girlfriend again, Jennie just chuckled and nodded.

After Jennie cooked both of them went to the dining table and sat down but before Jennie could sit down Chaeyoung gently pulled her to sit on her lap, "baby what are you doing??" Jennie said while chuckling a little and wrapping her arm around Chaeyoung's neck while her other hand caressed Chaeypung's cheek, "I want to stay close to you now feed me please" Chaeyoung said cutely pouting at Jennie making the older giggle. After eating they went back to their room cuddling in the bed while watching a movie, Jennie was focusing on the movie unlike her girlfriend that's trying to get her attention, "love" Chaeyoung called while caressing Jennie's tummy "yes love??" Jennie answered still looking at the screen, "give me attention" Chaeyoung said in a baby voice while pouting Jennie then turned her head to her and showered her face with kisses making both of them giggle.

Jennie ended up laying on top of Chaeyoung they stared in each others eyes getting lost, "I love you wifey" Chaeyoung said sweetly "I love you hubby, my clingy protective hubby" Jennie said giggling but was cut off when Chaeyoung kissed her, Jennie then responded holidng Chaeyoung's face while the younger caressed her sides going down to her butt squeezing making Jennie moan, Chaeyoung's kisses slowly went down to Jennie's neck then she flipped their position making her on top of Jennie, her kisses went down to the older girl's neck she then took off Jennie's shirt and kissed her body all the way down.....

I'll leave the rest in your imagination I'm not ready to write a matured content I'm sowey🥺🥺