Revenge Is Swe- Maybe Not?

As I took a minute to think of something that would punch Uriah in the gut, I mind texted Uriah how badly I hated him.

Four realized this and tried it mentally break me away from the mind text. Unsuccessful.

He tried many times as I just kept mind texted Uriah "I hate you so hard. I hate you so hard. Your gonna regret your decision." And a lot more. That just the basics.

Four soon got up and stood I front of both if us and held up his hands in a "stop" motion, yelling, "Would you two stop!"

I groan but shut off my mind texting.

I snap my fingers to see if fire would come out like I always do to scare people.

I get a tiny spark, and Uriah burst out laughing.

I make a lighter come to me, transport to beside uriah, and hold up the lighter, turning it on.

The beautiful flame is inches from his face.

He whimpers. "Wanna laugh again, Pansycake?" I ask Uriah popping the p. He slightly moves his head side to side.

"That's what I thought." I say and he gulps.

"Ok, Uriah, I dare you t-"

Crash

An explosion interrupts me.

I blow leftward, completely crashing into Four who had sat beside me.

I hear my friends screams and start to freak out.

"We want the Prior!" I hear a deep voice rumble over the buzzing in my ears.

I feel like crap, not only because I was just in an explosion, but because I made this happen. If they blew this place up to get me, then that means I'm the reason my friends got hurt.

I think about this then Start to cry a bit. I told my parents when I was four that I would never do anything to hurt the ones I love.

I love my friends.

And I hurt them.

Not only did I betray my parents, I failed myself. And my friends.

The harsh voice keeps repeating itself.

"We want the Prior!" It booms.

I dig a little deeper into the ruble, so yet can't find me. Maybe 10 minutes later I hear sirens. The voice stops it's record playing, and I feel like the people left.

"Hurry find everyone!" I hear someone frantically, but sternly, yell.

"Help my friends!" I squeal out.

A man rushes over to me and picks me up, carrying my to a big gaping hole in the wall, giving an exit.

"Find my boy- Four!" I frantically yell out, trying to get out of the grasp of the man. I want to help find my friends.

"What does he look like?" The guy ask.

"Well I don't know what the hel- heck he looks like with ashes and debris all over him!" I scream at him. "just find all my friends!"

Pictures of Four, Christina, Will, Marlene, Uriah, Zeke, Lynn, Shauna, and Al school across my mind. All the funny times and the time I physically roasted Four. I started balling, ashamed of how weak I was acting.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! What happened?! Help! Find Will! Where's Tris? The rest of the gang? Oh my gosh help!" I hear Christina scream threw coughing and crying fits.

"Help her!" I yell at them, pointing in the direction I believe she's in. I hear her scream again.

"No! Stop! It hurts! My leg! Oh my god! My leg!" I jump up, I run trough the debris. I find her with 3 firefighters that arrived with the paramedics, surrounding her. I push them out of the way.

As soon as see her I cover my mouth and double back, then drop down beside her.

"Oh my god, Christina I'm so sorry! Oh god! What do I do? What do I do!" I yell toward her.

She grabs my hand and squeezes the heck out of it. I don't flinch, I know she's in worse pain.

"I'll lift the rock." I whisper.

I slide my hand out of hers and go to the rock that is squashing her leg adjusting my hands on it.

"What are you doing! Don't move that rock! It will cause her to bleed out! She'll die!" I let go immediately.

"Tris!" A voice calls out.

"Marlene?" I question.

"Help!" Another voice screams.

"Oh my god. Help!" Another.

Another and another. Cries of help reach out to me and I don't know what to do. Who do I help.

"Get everyone not under large pieces of cement, an drake them to the trucks. They all need the hospital." I do what the voice, that I cannot identify, says.

I start helping.

By the time everyone is on their way, or in, the hospital it's 4 in the morning.

And the after math of everyone is awful.

And I was the cause of everything.

Even the leg that may be amputated off of Christina's rough body.

End of chapter

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took so long! Didn't know what to do. Then I was all like "boom I'll destroy everything and be a mini Veronica Roth!"

So... Tada!

I'll post again ASAP!

Bye and please let me know what you thought in the comments and vote and share please! The more support the more I'll feel I need to right!

Remember that!

Luv y'all!