Whoops

Four is at the nurse. I literally turned into a fireball and almost killed him.

On the plus side though, I'm fine.

I walk to the nurses office to see four and when I walk into the office I see four passed out on the small bed. He has holes burnt away in his shirt and pants. "Ouch." I hear him say as I'm about to leave. "You got skill I got to say." he say not moving, "coach says we have to do it again because it was unfair." I say plainly. "how was it unfair?" He asks, "I don't know because you didn't even get a chance to 'hurt' me." I say and he nods very slightly. I leave saying "get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow." and he laughs but doesn't say anything else.

Christina runs up to me when I get back to the gym. We still have like 5 minutes left. " You killed 'em!" She says. "not quite." I say, mainly for myself because I know I could've if I touched him with fire one more time. Even if he has healing powers.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~

I wake up and get ready for another stupid day of school. Four called me yesterday and said we were fighting today. We were going to fight on Friday but his mom said he couldn't go to school.

As I walk into power period, which we do in the gym, everyone gets silent. I got ISS Friday and was only getting out of it for power period is Four was here, and he wasn't.

They all stare at me. "Woah." One of the boys say. But not in a 'wow she's hot' kinda way. More like 'woah what does that mean?' Or 'woah what's happening?' As I finally got over to the mat Four walks in, immediately he says something. I expected him to say something but him saying "did you dye your hair just for me?" With a hand over his heart, was shocking.

"What do you mean." I say laughing. I look to Christina and she has a confused look on her face, my blood is boiling at this point. No will tell me anything! Then almost immediately her eyes pop. "What?!" I scream and she throws me a mirror and I look.

My hair is fire engine red. How? I don't know, I want the answer to that question too.

Everyone starts clapping, like I just did a great performance. someone walks up to me and says in amazement "how did you make your hair change color like that? It was incredible." I shrug and he walks away.

Coach walks in and looks at me "Wow Tris, I like your hair. how did you dye it that color so quickly?" I shrug again.

Four and I get in the correct stance for when you are about to be throwing fire at each other. Very normal and natural position.

He throws 2 fireballs at me and I just stand there. He wasn't even close to hitting me. " Stop holding back I'm not a regular girl." I say and he smile.

Fours pov:)
"Stop holding back I'm not a regular girl." Tris says and I smile. Of course she isn't she too perfect and amazing and beautiful and loving and extraordinary and beautiful. And all I want is not to hurt her. Not to see a look of pain even appear on her face for a split second. why else would I always miss her, and hit other people, when everyone knows I can aim better than that.

END OF CHAPTER
HOPE YALL LOVED IT! MORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!