Falling from the Sky /

I looked the island one last time. This is Laugh Tale. I made it here.

I've been living in here alone for ages, and who knows how many times has passed.

I watched as Sunny finally sank in the ocean. I brought her here with so many scars from Akainu, but she managed to sail and accompany me till this day.

I recalled all my precious loved ones.

Ace...

Zoro...

Nami...

Usopp...

Sanji...

Chopper...

Robin...

Franky...

Brook...

Jinbei...

Sabo... They're the ones who didn't make it out alive.

The only one I have left that is Bartolomeo, Grandpa and Shanks. Everyone else got defeated in the war.

Being the Pirate King was just the first step of my dream, but going towards it already costs a lot. When they laughed at my dream, was it a sign that I shouldn't have tried to reach it?

Failing my nakamas like this. I'm ashamed on what I'm trying to do, but I know that I already failed the moment they all died.

I stepped once more and closed my eyes as I fell to the ocean.

But something feels weird. I don't feel the water engulfing me.

I opened my eyes as I looked at myself. I was suddenly wearing a yellow vest and red shorts. My straw hat was at my back, dancing with the wind.

I looked the surroundings. There was a lot of screams and...

I'm falling from the sky?