A Glance at the Battlefield

Tons of blood has been spilled by this war.

Ace is still knocking out marines on the way, as well as the flames spread across the battlefield.

Most marines were already taken down, leaving some famous marines to survive for themselves.

The Whitebeard Pirate Commanders are left to fight Warlords, with Vista and Mihawk battling again.

The Newkamalanders insisted to stay with Sabo and battled with Akainu.

Some Straw hats like Robin, Franky and Usopp are guarding the ship from a new batch of Marine Ships surrounding the escape.

The Heart Pirates and Chopper are currently treating pirates that can still fight in order to turn the tides of the war.

Marco is also currently trying to fend off Garp, who he knows is a really hard opponent.

More lives are being taken at the moment, and this cruelty is still being recorded by the last projector snail.

As time goes on, fear is slowly seeping in the hearts of powerless civilians watching.

"Since Buggy-sama is out there using his time to shine, we should go find him so that we can show the world his heavenly presence!"

"You're right!" The video was immediately cut off, while the snail slowly loses it's life.

"Hey, what's going on? The snail is dead!" The crew hears loud footsteps behind them, but there was no enemy at sight in every direction.

"What was that?" 

"Maybe there's someone duking it out nearby. Anyways, back at the matter, we need to find a new snail." The footsteps was clearly near them.

"Who the heck is that walking? It's getting annoying!" Flashes of light took down the crew one by one, and they had no time to react before they lose their last breath.

After a while, there was only one of them left.

"Wh-Who was that?" He looked around in horror seeing people around him dead. Not long after, his head was brutally cut off, bouncing around the body that just dropped down the floor.

Their blood started to create a small puddle that swam around their bodies.

As for the culprit, no one has ever seen a thing.