Luffy Unleashes

"Tsk, they're worrying about me now. It's time for me to get up." He wiped the blood off his mouth and jumped away from the fleet admiral.

"Persistent kid." Luffy sensed that he would transform back again, so he transformed into a giant, as well as activating Gear 5 after.

"What the hell is that!" Marines cowered in fear when Luffy and Sengoku both parried each other's attacks with their fists, sending all the magma away.

"What the-! He became a giant!" Luffy jumped in the air, creating platforms along the way in order to perform his attack.

"GOMU GOMU NO METEOR SHOWER!" His giant fists rained all over Sengoku, creating powerful shockwaves enough to destroy everything on his path. 

Once the dust cleared, Sengoku saw a horrific sight that destroyed his morale. Everything that he sought to protect was destroyed by Luffy's fist. "Damn it." He cursed Luffy all over his mind as he created a solid shockwave coated with his Haki and sent it towards his opponent. "Take that Straw Hat!" 

"GOMU GOMU NO GIGANT PISTOL!" He parried the attack with his own fist coated with his will. It was enough to stop it on it's track, but it soon started overpowering Luffy. He was being pushed back, when another one was sent on his way. It threw Luffy far away to the sky.

Sengoku waited for the kid to come back, when he noticed the floor started to become bouncy.

Not a while after, giant Luffy appeared with a sudden cross scar on his chest. He bounced back to the air before facing Sengoku once again.

The fleet admiral displayed his palms and waited for Luffy to approach him before placing force in his palms, pushing Luffy away. But, Luffy managed to block this attack by using his arm as a shield.

Sengoku didn't wait, punching Luffy in his stomach. He was surprised for a bit when his attack bounced back to him.

"Not bad!" He released shockwaves in both of his hands, giving him and Luffy some more gap between them.