hey macarena 👯‍♂️

Yo it's ya girl, SereneMoondancer! 

Aight so I had this idea in my head for way too long, and I figured I'd write about it. Ofc school is pain incarnate and my exams are literal tartarus so I'll be releasing 10 pre-written chapters first, and in a regular fashion. Ofc it'll take me time to write them in the first place lol.

After that y'all gotta bear with me cos once again, school is pain incarnate so I'll take AGES to update (like with my other books lmao)

Anyways yeah this is set 5 years ahead of unO. The authorities changed for the better, EMBER went into hiding, yada yada ya know the drill, it's literally in the description. You got anymore questions about the plot? I won't spoil lol just read and find out :>

If there's ever any canon divergence know that my update schedule might put me behind to the point that an uno plotpoint would contradict an event in my story. So just rember that's it's meant to be like an AU-ish future thing and well, canon divergence is pretty likely.

Obviously we got le shippus. Jeraphina obviously cos I can't write a fic with John and Sera without having them get romantic tension, Blemi is also here, Arlaine too cos I like that dynamic and it grew on me lol

Also another thing; Sera's the protag. Yep, best girl's the protag and while I'll be using 3rd person POV to write the story (I hate writing 1st person POVs), it'll be sorta from her angle. So yeah be warned, don't come complaining to me about it lololol.

lolol

lol

.

no like seriously don't it's annoying

Anyways thanks to y'all for listening to me rant off here. Hope y'all enjoy the fic. Leave a vote, comment on the chapters to come and with all that said, ima take my leave.

Adios!

- SereneMoondancer