Chapter 5

"Ding ding! You got it right." He throws his head back as he laughs.

He's crazy.

(crazy hot)

"What the hell do you want?"

"It's simple really. You. You're the girl Peter spends a lot of time with. Do you know who you remind me of?"

I shook my head. What is he even talking about.

"Gwen." He responded after a few seconds.

That's Peter's...

That son of a bitch.

I got ready to punch him but I forgot my hands were tied. "You're so going to regret this."

"Oh shiver me timbers. Anyways, I'm just waiting for Peter to realise that you've been kidnapped."

"He will and when he does, you will wish you hadn't done this."

He just rolled his eyes and sat back down in his chair.

Peter's POV:

Y/N's been gone for a long time, I should go see what she's doing.

"Hey Y/N what's taking you so lon-" But when I walked in, she wasn't there.

Wait, this is her coat. On the floor. What. No. No no no please don't tell me that what I'm thinking is true.

"Hey is everything alright? Where's Y/N?" Peter three walked in.

"She's not here. All that's left is her coat which I found on the floor."

"Uh oh. Do you have an idea of what might have happened to her?"

"I do. But I don't like it very much."

"Well what is it?"

"Harry.'"

Your POV:

"You're a terrible person." I said to Harry who was sitting in front of me like everything was just fine.

"Aw, why do you think so?"

"There are plenty reasons but I'll give you one. You're responsible for Gwen's death." From what I heard from Peter, she was an amazing girl and very sweet.

"Oh come on. If she never died, you'd never be able to get close to Peter. I did you a favor, don't you think?"

That was my final straw. GRATEFUL?! is he out of his damn mind? Why would I ever be grateful for such a great person like her dying?!

I don't care if I'd never get to become close with Peter or whatever. She didn't deserve to die.

"You're a psychopath. I'd never be grateful and you did it out of spite, probably."

And just then, the door opened and Peter came in along with Peter three.

"Peter!"

"Y/N! Are you alright?" He came running towards me.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. How did you find me?" I tried to hug him but then again, my hands were tied to this stupid chair.

"Don't worry about that. We're here now." And he got up and turned to Harry.

"Harry."

"Pete! My best friend! Come on let's hug it out." He leaned in to hug but the next thing that happened was kind of predictable but amazing

Peter punched Harry in the face.

Oh you don't know how much joy that one single punch brought me. But then he just didn't stop, he kept punching him so I kind of started to get worried.

"Peter, Peter you need to calm down. Everything's okay now." Peter three tried to calm him down but he wouldn't stop.

It was as if he was being possessed by some lunatic but I understood. Seeing him must've brought back some unpleasant memories.

"Peter! Seriously, stop." He took him by his hands. "What's going on? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No I'm fine. Just tie him up or something and let's get out of here." He said and rudely got out of his grip.

(idk if that's even a phrase but just go with it)

"Hey uh do you mind untying me?"

"Oh yes of course. Sorry." Peter three quickly came over and untied me.

"Thanks. I'll go after Peter now and try to calm him down."

He nodded and I left.

He was outside, sitting. I sat down next to him. "Hey I know this brought back some bad memories and I'm sorry. if I didn't get kidnapped by that low life, you wouldn't be in this position."

"What? No no don't worry. It's not your fault, besides we'd have to fight him sooner or later so it doesn't really matter."

I put my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for saving me today. I know this means a lot to you and I appreciate you still coming."

"Yeah. But it's fine. At least I have friends now. I'm not alone." He said as he put his head on mine.

"Aw look at you two. This would've been far more romantic if I wasn't holding this...thing." Peter three said looking at Harry.

Oh my God I love that man so much.

(same)

We finally got back to the house with Harry and tied him up to a chair. As you know, this current reality Peter wanted to save villains by turning them kind or whatever.

But Harry had zero intention of ever doing that. He'd probably rather rot in jail to be honest.

Not probably. He definitely does.

"Well until we figure out what to do, he'll just stay here I guess." Is what the current reality Peter said.

Awful idea so I tried my best to keep Peter away from him at all times and we kind of got closer these past few days.

One day, this current reality Peter told all of us to gather around and think of a way to defeat Electro.

"Everytime I get close, he just fries off my web shooters!"

Peter mildly chuckled as if he remembered something.

Wait I think I know how we can get close to him. I looked at Peter. He looked back and said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think so." I replied and then we both said at the same time. "Have you tried magnetising them?"

I looked at him with my jaw dropped. We were thinking the exact same thing! That's awesome. I couldn't help but giggle. It made me so happy for some reason.

"I have not. Thank you for the suggestion." current reality Peter said and left.

"That was so cool, Peter!" I said to him right after current reality Peter left.

"What was?"

"That thing we did! We thought the same thing and even said the exact words! Oh my gosh it was awesome. Sorry I'm getting too excited, I should tone it down.."

He just laughed and said. "No it's fine. I thought it was pretty cool too."

Peter's thoughts:

In reality, I love seeing her being passionate and happy about something. I don't know why but I do. it's like her smile lights up the entire world and nothing else matters.

Eh it's probably nothing.

A/N: Hiii! Thank you so much for reading and sorry for not updating sooner. I had fever for a day or so and now two of my family members have covid 😅 sorry If there are any mistakes. have a good day/night ❤