Chapter 9

Hii before we start this chapter I want to tell yall that in this chapter Tom Holland's Peter will be called just Peter since the others aren't going to be present in this chapter. but in the end, I'm going to go back to calling them by their code names. I'll let u know. And also you got blipped with Peter during infinity war.

"What the hell is going on here." I thought. I was dreaming. I had to be. Because Tony Stark is freaking dead.

"Oh it's just you." Tony helped me up and said after taking a good look at my face.

"Huh?"

"I thought you were a stranger or something. What brings you here?"

"I uh...is this not a dream?"

"Oh come on I know I'm Tony Stark but you don't have to flatter me so much." He chuckled.

Yeah. That's the Tony I remember.

"Okay...anyways. Where's Dr. Strange?"

He pointed to the room right next to me. I nodded and left.

"Heyyyy Strange....how are you?"

How do I break it to him that I have no idea if this is an alternate timeline or the past and that I'm not supposed to be here.

"You're not supposed to be here?" He immediately said.

"How did you-"

"I'm a sorcerer, Y/N, if that's even your name. How do you think? I could practically smell it on you. So where are you from?"

"Yes that's my name and I'm not sure. The last thing I remember is-"

"Aha stop right there. If it's anything about the future, you can't risk telling me. Especially if I'm going to be alive to witness or learn about it."

"Ugh fine. I just passed out and ended up here. I have no idea if this the past or an alternate time line."

"Hm. Okay. I'll try to deduce it. Come here." He pointed to a spot next to him.

He did some sorcerer stuff? To be honest I have no idea what he did. But it's so cool. I've always been fascinated by his abilities.

"Alright. If my deductions are correct, you're from the future."

Oh.my.God.

"Oh. Okay. That's..wow. Okay. it's fine. You can just send me back right? I mean with the time stone and all you have to send me back, please-"

"Y/N, calm down. Breathe. It's going to be fine. Do you know in which specific time you're in?"

"No." I took a deep breath.

"It's the year 2018. Does that ring a bell?"

This is the year me and Peter get blipped. Along with many others, of course.

Fuuuuuuuck. Why am I here?! I'm supposed to be dead not stuck in the past!

"Yes it does. Listen, Do you know where Peter is?"

"She's at Aunt May's."

Aunt May.

No. I can't show any kind of sadness. I didn't want to mess up the timeline so I just thanked him and left.